Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Football season tickets

Default Re: 2014 Football season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    So your saying i can get season tickets without priority points????
    Oh Teach, just give em' $2,000. & get your 40 pts, & be on your way!!!

The Pony Express hasnt got to AR yet.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    My invoice came with a letter stating that in 2015, a $25 per seat mandatory Team Maker "seat obligation" will be required for seats in rows A-N in sections 6-9, 22, and 24-31. What was not clear to me is if that is applied only if you are not a Team Maker already or if it is applied regardless. Anybody have insight on that?
    A bought time.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

This is good. Eventually the entire dome needs to be teammakers. Not enough seats.
    If Montana can sell 20k season tickets... just saying

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Fannete u needa donate and get coureside seats in the new arena u could be the dyan canon of ndsu hoops :-)

So your saying i can get season tickets without priority points????
    You wont be getting season tickets. The snail mail will get to you past the deadline and you'll be ef'd again.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Well either prepare for $25 a seat I would say from what the letter states or request to move to non TM required seats. What you've paid in previous years doesn't count towards current year. TM is a year in year out proposition. If you want those seats you will need to cough up the dough. I would think you could find $125 for 5 seats if I can find $200 for 2 seats.. trust me pretty sure I make less money than you do although you do have another mouth to feed from the sounds of it. Also can look into spreading your donation out over the year it doesn't all have to be paid up front either from what others have stated here. Only tickets have to be paid in full by April 1st from what I understand?

To spread your payment out YOU MUST CONTACT Simmers and tell him you are going to pay X amount on X date etc. I would contact him ASAP.

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    This is good. Eventually the entire dome needs to be teammakers. Not enough seats.
    If Montana can sell 20k season tickets... just saying
    I think you are right. I know two fairly wealthy guys who have tickets in the end zone and don't give a dime to team makers. On the other hand, it costs a lot for a family of five to go to all the games. Little bit torn on that

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    You wont be getting season tickets. The snail mail will get to you past the deadline and you'll be ef'd again.
    Your thinking my check that that "never arrived". But yes...you are probably correct.

By "never arrived"...I mean ..that they lost.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Your thinking my check that that "never arrived". But yes...you are probably correct.

By "never arrived"...I mean ..that they lost.
    Pick up the phone and use a credit card. No muss no fuss and you KNOW its all taken care off.