Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Football season tickets

Default 2014 Football season tickets

Season ticket prices were increased $10 per seat across the board for 2014.

Sideline seats are now $185 and end zone seats are now $135.

Teammaker membership is still not required for sections 22, 23, 30, 31, 5, 6 and end zone seats.

533 In a row

Default Re: 2014 Football season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post

Teammaker membership is still not required for sections 22, 23, 30, 31, 5, 6 and end zone seats.
    So your saying i can get season tickets without priority points????
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

That's kinda misleading, Road! $10/6 = $1.67 per game the way I calculate things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

My invoice came with a letter stating that in 2015, a $25 per seat mandatory Team Maker "seat obligation" will be required for seats in rows A-N in sections 6-9, 22, and 24-31. What was not clear to me is if that is applied only if you are not a Team Maker already or if it is applied regardless. Anybody have insight on that?
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    My invoice came with a letter stating that in 2015, a $25 per seat mandatory Team Maker "seat obligation" will be required for seats in rows A-N in sections 6-9, 22, and 24-31. What was not clear to me is if that is applied only if you are not a Team Maker already or if it is applied regardless. Anybody have insight on that?
    Is call and ask but, if you are quoting, I would say it means you are gonna need to become a TM in 15 to guarantee your seats. Fit it into budget easily by forgoing an eat-out 3-4 times and no problemo!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Got mine today also.

When does the season start.....way too long!!!!

I would guess if you are already giving to teammakers you could designate that for the seating obligation. You will only be able to deduct 80% of the seat obligation and anything above and beyond the $25 per seat will 100% tax deductable.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Is call and ask but, if you are quoting, I would say it means you are gonna need to become a TM in 15 to guarantee your seats. Fit it into budget easily by forgoing an eat-out 3-4 times and no problemo!

I joined TM last year (min level) and have had season tickets for six years in one of the sections noted in the letter. $25 per seat isn't a huge deal, but for a family of five like me it adds up. So I'm hoping my TM dues I'm already paying are good enough.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Glad to see they are doing this!
    Letter says in an effort to continue to fund a successful program, we will institute mandatory Team Makers dues for seats in A-N etc...beginning 2015 we will implement a $25.seating obligation per seat etc....
    if you feel you need to relocate to an area with no Team Makers dues mandated, please make that request this year so we have more than one opportunity to meet your needs.

Separate letter states our 2014 Team Makers donation,& what we owe for 2014 season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I joined TM last year (min level) and have had season tickets for six years in one of the sections noted in the letter. $25 per seat isn't a huge deal, but for a family of five like me it adds up. So I'm hoping my TM dues I'm already paying are good enough.
    Well either prepare for $25 a seat I would say from what the letter states or request to move to non TM required seats. What you've paid in previous years doesn't count towards current year. TM is a year in year out proposition. If you want those seats you will need to cough up the dough. I would think you could find $125 for 5 seats if I can find $200 for 2 seats.. trust me pretty sure I make less money than you do although you do have another mouth to feed from the sounds of it. Also can look into spreading your donation out over the year it doesn't all have to be paid up front either from what others have stated here. Only tickets have to be paid in full by April 1st from what I understand?