Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taylor Braun in the NBA?

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thumbs up Taylor Braun in the NBA?

I hadn't thought about him potentially playing the NBA, but I was looking at this Big Board and it him ranked #70. I realize the 70th ranked prospect in the NBA draft rarely makes a team, but it would be nice to get Bisonville's thoughts.

http://deanondraft.com/category/big-boards/

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Taylor Braun in the NBA?

Huff from UND is ranked 60?maybe... and McDermott is 40th....should be a higher. I am not sure what will happen. Unlike Woodside Braun does have the height to play the 2 in the NBA. I still think Woody should be in the NBA though... he is bigger than JJ Barea and can do just as much as JJ, but whatever...

Bruan will get a try out with NBA teams no doubt about it, but making a team is going to be less than 5% chance.

There is not stat/chart that keeps track of "heart" I believe that he stands a very good chance of making the NBA. Just needs the opportunity!
    Bizon football...it ain't golf....be LOUD...be PROUD....BIZON NATION (yes, I stole 'nation' from the Gophers)

I don't see it
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    Huff from UND is ranked 60?maybe... and McDermott is 40th....should be a higher. I am not sure what will happen. Unlike Woodside Braun does have the height to play the 2 in the NBA. I still think Woody should be in the NBA though... he is bigger than JJ Barea and can do just as much as JJ, but whatever...

Bruan will get a try out with NBA teams no doubt about it, but making a team is going to be less than 5% chance.
    If he could he would be there it really is that simple there is no grudge by nba execs against woodside

needs to put on muscle. but he has the size and hes pretty athletic

He's no Nate Wolters. But, you guys said Wolters was no Ben Woodside. So, Braun makes it big! No question. Sarcasm aside, he's a great player and like Wolters if he's given an honest chance to compete for a spot I wouldn't bet against him. Wolters got very lucky to end up in Milwaukee and then have a few things happen that got him minutes. The norm would be to be riding the bench big time with very little chance for play. I hope Braun gets a good break and makes it.

I'm sure not going to miss him next year.

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Bison!

He will make a summer league roster. From there its up to him. He could defiantly play in the D-League like Charlie Westbrook and Frank Gaines are doing right now and just hope an opportunity opens up for him and he takes advantage of it.

It's tough and unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by TILIS-BisonFan View Post
    It's tough and unlikely
    Really? It's tough to male it in the nba thanks for such insightful posting