Page 95 of 169 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

So where does he land? Has their been any rumors out there?

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Bohl would be a great hire but like was said in another thread they'll probably go with the trendy pick...Houston's coach.
    Houston had 13 wins last year. Bohl has 14 in 3 years a Wyoming.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So where does he land? Has their been any rumors out there?
    has to be a heavy favorite to be back in Wyoming next year. I'm finding it hard to believe he's on anyone's radar screen.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    Houston had 13 wins last year. Bohl has 14 in 3 years a Wyoming.

has to be a heavy favorite to be back in Wyoming next year. I'm finding it hard to believe he's on anyone's radar screen.
    Houston had an established program before Herman took over, Briles and Sumlin put them on the map.

Meanwhile Wyoming was a dumpster fire and is in the middle of nowhere. If Bohl keeps winning he is going to get a serious look, probably not Texas level but certainly at places like Purdue.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Houston had an established program before Herman took over, Briles and Sumlin put them on the map.

Meanwhile Wyoming was a dumpster fire and is in the middle of nowhere. If Bohl keeps winning he is going to get a serious look, probably not Texas level but certainly at places like Purdue.
    I admit, I know nothing about Houston's history.

I agree with you he needs to keep winning. I don't think one above average season at Wyoming makes you a hot coaching prospect.

I agree with you he needs to keep winning. I don't think one above average season at Wyoming makes you a hot coaching prospect.
    What has made Houston more consistent as of late is that their coach, Tom Herman, realized how much talent there is in the Houston area and worked hard to keep those young men at home. Something that Howard Schnellenberger did extremely well at Miami in the early 1980's.
    Hail the BISON!!!

A lot of these schools get desperate to find the magic solution. Last year Bohl got an interview from Iowa State, which still kind of shocks me considering how bad Wyo was.

A lot of these schools get desperate to find the magic solution. Last year Bohl got an interview from Iowa State, which still kind of shocks me considering how bad Wyo was.
    Bohl was at NDSU until he felt he could not improve the program, do you think he will do the same at Wyoming or run for the money bucket??

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Bohl was at NDSU until he felt he could not improve the program, do you think he will do the same at Wyoming or run for the money bucket??
    I think he wants to get back to the P5 so if one of those schools comes calling he is probably gone. He would have left NDSU sooner for the right job.

Hell one above average season at Wyoming should get you a bronze statue!

Can Wyoming get in the Las Vegas bowl if Boise gets the G5 pity bid? That would be half decent versus PAC 12.