Page 55 of 169 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    do people fail to remember he was using another coaches players??

I would not call him a bust yet, but no matter Laramie is a hard sell to a "FBS" caliber recruit
    I agree. Bohl is many things but trying to win with spread type players in a power west coast offense is like putting a square in a round hole

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

do people fail to remember he was using another coaches players??

I would not call him a bust yet, but no matter Laramie is a hard sell to a "FBS" caliber recruit
    I agree. The Wyoming AD gave me the impression of a guy who would throw a coach under the bus if/when the shit hits the fan, we'll see.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    I agree. The Wyoming AD gave me the impression of a guy who would throw a coach under the bus if/when the shit hits the fan, we'll see.
    he deserves a chance, its fucking Wyoming not Alabama

if they dont give him 5 years its a joke IMO...and also IMO if after 5 years Bohl cant produce decent winning teams its official that location is a huge issue and always will be because the places Athletes come from nowadays its a major culture shock to move to Laramie, its honest truth, just being FBS doesnt bring in players
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

its fucking Wyoming
    This is the problem, not the coach.

Lardsin must go!

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Overheard at Teammakers luncheon in 2007: We need to find a way to sign Bohl long term, this guy is awesome.
    Overheard at Teammakers luncheon in 2009: What will it cost us to get out of Bohl's contract? We need a change.
    Overheard at Teammakers luncheon in 2012: We better get ready to give Bohl a big raise. He is gonna start attracting some national attention.
    Overheard at Teammakers luncheon in 2013: I can't believe Bohl left for Wyoming. What a shithole.

I quote:

I follow the Moskva
    Down to Gorky Park
    Listening to the winds of change

Winds of change are always blowing, no matter the situation. Successful or not.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

They need to give Bohl time, after all anything he does to improve them is better than what they have even been.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

he deserves a chance, its fucking Wyoming not Alabama

if they dont give him 5 years its a joke IMO...and also IMO if after 5 years Bohl cant produce decent winning teams its official that location is a huge issue and always will be because the places Athletes come from nowadays its a major culture shock to move to Laramie, its honest truth, just being FBS doesnt bring in players
    Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    Overheard at Teammakers luncheon in 2007: We need to find a way to sign Bohl long term, this guy is awesome.
    Overheard at Teammakers luncheon in 2009: What will it cost us to get out of Bohl's contract? We need a change.
    Overheard at Teammakers luncheon in 2012: We better get ready to give Bohl a big raise. He is gonna start attracting some national attention.
    Overheard at Teammakers luncheon in 2013: I can't believe Bohl left for Wyoming. What a shithole.

I quote:

I follow the Moskva
    Down to Gorky Park
    Listening to the winds of change

Winds of change are always blowing, no matter the situation. Successful or not.
    Well now...........since we're being poetic, I quote the words of one Mr. Will Munny in 'Unforgiven', before he shoots Sheriff Little Bill Daggett and after Little Bill mutters that he "doesn't deserve to die this way".

"Deserves got nothin' to do with it."

*http://wyomingcowboysblog.com/2015/0...west-football/

It appears that Coach Bohl's honeymoon is nearing it's end at Wyoming. From the blog: "The Sporting News does an “overrated” and “underrated” segement as part of its conference previews, and for the MW is listed UW coach Craig Bohl as overrated. “Craig Bohl had done great things at North Dakota State, with three straight FCS titles. That success didn’t translate to Laramie, where the Cowboys went 4-8 after a 3-1 start — not what fans expected when he was hired.”

*I didn't check if this had already been posted
    Wow, you've got to be kidding me. Bill Parcels couldn't turn that thing around in 1 year....

*http://wyomingcowboysblog.com/2015/0...west-football/

It appears that Coach Bohl's honeymoon is nearing it's end at Wyoming. From the blog: "The Sporting News does an “overrated” and “underrated” segement as part of its conference previews, and for the MW is listed UW coach Craig Bohl as overrated. “Craig Bohl had done great things at North Dakota State, with three straight FCS titles. That success didn’t translate to Laramie, where the Cowboys went 4-8 after a 3-1 start — not what fans expected when he was hired.”

*I didn't check if this had already been posted
    lol not sure if that article s serious. do they expect big things right away at wyoming? haha

Now if he were to lose a game against the you know whioux this year.... then this article would have merit.