Page 53 of 169 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Kenni Burns no longer at Wyoming. Any information on the reason?
    Couldnt find anything worth while in wyoming to make a documentary about?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Couldnt find anything worth while in wyoming to make a documentary about?
    I see what you did there...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I see what you did there...
    It was lame i know.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Weird. No reason given. Its Laramie and he probably got sick of Applebees. (credit Faux Craig Bohl)

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Weird. No reason given. Its Laramie and he probably got sick of Applebees. (credit Faux Craig Bohl)
    Considering he wasnt well thought of by many players I was surprised Bohl took him with.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Considering he wasnt well thought of by many players I was surprised Bohl took him with.

He had all the passwords for the recruiting and scouting info.
    Purple
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

This is from the wyonation message board. It's a message board but there may be some smoke...

Postby Slow Hand » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:55 pm

He got himself sideways with Bohl and the administration. It has been pretty quiet so far but rumor is he screwed up on the recruiting front. I also heard that there is pending litigation on Burn's part against the school or Bohl. I can tell you that the receivers hated that man!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    This is from the wyonation message board. It's a message board but there may be some smoke...

Postby Slow Hand » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:55 pm

He got himself sideways with Bohl and the administration. It has been pretty quiet so far but rumor is he screwed up on the recruiting front. I also heard that there is pending litigation on Burn's part against the school or Bohl. I can tell you that the receivers hated that man!

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    [/B]

The screwing up recruiting and litigation is what I find interesting.