Page 51 of 169 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...ter/in/8104228

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...ate-utah-state

A 2015 WYO football preview and Mountain West predictions. Boise State, Utah State and Colorado State at the top.
    What Craig Bohl built in Fargo was incredible. His Bison ranked 17th in the Sagarin rankings in 2013, ahead of Wisconsin, Arizona State and Louisville. They ranked 35th in 2012 and 37th in 2011. For each of the last four seasons, they ranked ahead of Wyoming. But he had taken NDSU as far as he could.

Wyoming has been a jumpoff point for a lot of successful coaches -- Joe Tiller, Dennis Erickson and Pat Dye, to name three. But the Cowboys have attended three bowls since Tiller left for Purdue in 1996. Bohl won't inherit a blank slate, but it might take him some time to put the pieces together.

It's hard not to be optimistic, though. NDSU is closer to decent recruits than Wyoming, but not THAT much closer. If Bohl can approximate his NDSU levels, he'll win eight to 10 games a year. No coach is a sure thing, but Bohl is as close as it gets.
    Bet Bohl loves still getting most of his attention from his ndsu years

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I wonder if Coach Bohl is on a first name basis with the WHP yet.......... hope he renewed his pilot's license and foregoes the long car rides across Wyoming; and, one last wish.........here's wishing the C-boys absolutely curb-stomp, bitch-slap the UN_ Flickertails into submission.
    I know WYO isn't supposed to be the best this year but UND is predicted to be near the bottom of the Big Sky aren't they? WYO by 17.

I know WYO isn't supposed to be the best this year but UND is predicted to be near the bottom of the Big Sky aren't they? WYO by 17.
    By halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    By halftime.
    of the first quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    By halftime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    of the first quarter.
    Alright you naysayers. Don't cha know that they have Bubba the Savior? He shall lead them to the promised land.
    I have no problem with them being confident in their coach but geez it's begining to sound creepy.
    Wy on the other hand might have grasped the idea that this winning stuff may take time. I find this pleasantly surprising.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

The closer it gets the more seriously we are considering taking in the game while we are on vacation out that way---in full Bison gear of course.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    The closer it gets the more seriously we are considering taking in the game while we are on vacation out that way---in full Bison gear of course.
    Don't be ridiculous... that would be like showing up at an NDSU "Conference" basketball game in a Whioux hockies sweater and cheering for the visitors. And we know THAT would never happen.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    Don't be ridiculous... that would be like showing up at an NDSU "Conference" basketball game in a Whioux hockies sweater and cheering for the visitors. And we know THAT would never happen.

I never said who we would be cheering for---
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Had a chat with some folks from Detroit Lakes yesterday. One of them had a Wyoming Cowboys t-shirt on.

Had a chat with some folks from Detroit Lakes yesterday. One of them had a Wyoming Cowboys t-shirt on.
    Sure it wasnt an old Breckinridge shirt?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans