Page 43 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

"I love the guys here. I'd love to get a ring with them." Sometimes the jokes write themselves

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    "I love the guys here. I'd love to get a ring with them." Sometimes the jokes write themselves
    I guess the Big Fluffy must give out participation rings.

Quote Originally Posted by dmksioux View Post
    http://www.grandforksherald.com/spor...nd-transfer-rb

Pretty sad they are forcing the kid to lose a whole season of eligibility over one game. It's one thing if Nevermann was transferring to a conference foe, but he's transferring to a lower division.

EDIT: And yes, I know UW didn't force him to transfer to UND, but the points still the same.
    I gained a whole different level of respect for Craig Bohl. Even he recognizes that it's cruel to let a kid waste his life playing for UN_. I know, he's still going there, but at least the first year of humiliation will only be on the sidelines.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by dmksioux View Post
    http://www.grandforksherald.com/spor...nd-transfer-rb

Pretty sad they are forcing the kid to lose a whole season of eligibility over one game. It's one thing if Nevermann was transferring to a conference foe, but he's transferring to a lower division.

EDIT: And yes, I know UW didn't force him to transfer to UND, but the points still the same.
    Wow. The kid isnt on scholarship. He wants to transfer. So they then offer him a scholarship and when he declines they wont release him? There is so much wrong in this scenario. Wow WY. And you wonder why you cant find kids to come there?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

[QUOTE=56BISON73;977066]Wow. The kid isnt on scholarship. He wants to transfer. So they then offer him a scholarship and when he declines they wont release him? There is so much wrong in this scenario. Wow WY. And you wonder why you cant find kids to come there?[/QU

It would be very interesting if the kid would have came here...can you imagine the attention!

[QUOTE=MAKBison;977067]
    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Wow. The kid isnt on scholarship. He wants to transfer. So they then offer him a scholarship and when he declines they wont release him? There is so much wrong in this scenario. Wow WY. And you wonder why you cant find kids to come there?[/QU

It would be very interesting if the kid would have came here...can you imagine the attention!
    That would have been a BOOYAH!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pretty cool that kid is from Sweden. Just wow to Wyoming for not granting his release.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Wow. The kid isnt on scholarship. He wants to transfer. So they then offer him a scholarship and when he declines they wont release him? There is so much wrong in this scenario. Wow WY. And you wonder why you cant find kids to come there?
    2 guys they sneakily stole from us last year during the coaching changes wanted to transfer out and we're denied.. similar scenerio. Release not granted. When you sign with Bohl it's apparently not an easy out.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I love how they are having a fit over this on the SS. How bad is your program when it hinges on a single FBS transfer? Go Bohl.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

SO do you think CB and Bubba hug after their game?