Page 41 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    Received a copy at coffee of the 9 Bohl verbals. Josh Harshman OLB, Andrew Wingard RB, Dameko Doddles S, Kaden Jackson DT, Joseph Parker WR, Zach Wallace OT, Kellen Overstreet RB, C.J. Johnson WR, Kevin Prosser OLB. He has work to do.
    Rivals is showing 15 verbals to Wyoming, including the JC QB who has already signed, Josh Allen.
    Quickly looking I also see RB Davion Freeman (OK), Ath Jaylon Watson (OK), DT Youhanna Ghaifan (NB),
    Ath Chris Pogi (OK), and WR Kevin Jackson (ILL).

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...search-results

16 names over at Wyonation off the link on page one to Mike Vorel's recruiting document.

http://www.wyonation.com/forum/viewt...hp?f=3&t=10769

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    He is just relying on connections he has built and cultivated for a long time, the problem Bohl has is that his school has little tradition and almost zero exposure here. All they have is the FBS label to sell and you are requiring kids to go to an isolated small town to live that FBS dream. I think Bohl signed up for a job at a coaching graveyard.

I know he likes to make comparisons about here and Wyo but here he was the Boise State of his league, he had the best of the best. At Wyoming he is at the South Dakota of the MWC.
    Pretty much spot on. I love what NDSU is doing and enjoy watching them play, but I fear Craig Bohl may be putting together a Dan Hawkins-like era in Laramie. That Wyoming team Boise State played in November was arguably the worst individual MW team we've ever faced. Coaching, talent, you name it...Bohl's team was flat out eviscerated. He's lucky Harsin is a classy guy, or 90+ points could have easily been on the scoreboard.

Bohl is a good coach, but I think some fans underestimate how hard it is to win in Laramie, and also don't give NDSU enough credit for an established winning tradition.

Good luck tomorrow, Bison fans! I'll be watching.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks LKB, I tend to disagree to a point with you because I think Bohl is a good coach and has a good cast around him. So, I don't think the coaching is that bad.

That being said, I know recruiting has a lot to do with relationships,and is been said here before but Bohl needs to start recruiting closer to Laramie. He can't be going up against NDSU and other valley teams in the Wisconsin, minnesota, north Dakota, south dakota, eastern Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois areas. It's just too far from Laramie.

Mike Hardie was on the radio saying over Christmas was the first time since before the season they got more than a couple days in a row off. That's not very conducive to a kid who lives 12-15 hours from home getting a chance to see his family very often. And if your team is built around guys like that and you don't have local guys that can kinds of take in a few of the guys that are from further away, you're going to see a lot of attrition.

Fuck CB, this program is a f*cking machine, his fault.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    As he laughs at you to the bank.

I wonder if he watched the Bison win today?

Likely not much to do in Laramie.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by LKB View Post
    Pretty much spot on. I love what NDSU is doing and enjoy watching them play, but I fear Craig Bohl may be putting together a Dan Hawkins-like era in Laramie. That Wyoming team Boise State played in November was arguably the worst individual MW team we've ever faced. Coaching, talent, you name it...Bohl's team was flat out eviscerated. He's lucky Harsin is a classy guy, or 90+ points could have easily been on the scoreboard.

Bohl is a good coach, but I think some fans underestimate how hard it is to win in Laramie, and also don't give NDSU enough credit for an established winning tradition.

Good luck tomorrow, Bison fans! I'll be watching.
    History shows when NDSU is funded at a a high scholarship level, we rise to the top. That goes back to the 1960s. Had we not hired Bohl, our first D1 head coach would likely have been Gus Bradley who is the Jacksonville Jaguars current head coach

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I shouldve drank with you today. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I shouldve drank with you today. lol
    Yeap, whoops. I was fired up today haha
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.