Page 4 of 169 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bohl News

So, assuming on an equal coaching level (assuming Bohl at Both), who would have the better program in the MWC? Wyoming (at thier current 85 scholarship level) or NDSU (at 85 scholarships)? Would NDSU be better than Wyo as a program in the MWC?

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Think about our last few posters and this one. I think this poster is telling...

@wyoathletics: Hey @wyo_football fans! Check out this year's poster for the #NewBohlEra! #gowyo http://t.co/Cn787uFFcI

7220 feet... Altitude or actual headcount in stadium?

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    7220 feet... Altitude or actual headcount in stadium?
    Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    It's FEET so divide by 2 to get headcount....except that one guy only has 1 foot.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

http://www.neprepzone.com/sports/bel...EmkNg.facebook

Bellevue West wide receiver CJ Johnson committed to Wyoming and the former Nebraska defensive coordinator who coaches them. Bohl, fresh off winning three national titles at North Dakota State, has made a push to offer Nebraska players. Johnson was the first to accept.

Johnson, a three-star prospect according to Rivals, plans on coaxing more local prospects to do the same.

“They’re a great coaching staff, as you can see by how well they did at North Dakota State,” Johnson said Wednesday.

Kid knows about NDSU!! , was #2 prospect in Nebraska.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Think about our last few posters and this one. I think this poster is telling...

@wyoathletics: Hey @wyo_football fans! Check out this year's poster for the #NewBohlEra! #gowyo http://t.co/Cn787uFFcI

That poster reminds me of the 2003-2005 posters that NDSU put out. Remember the "fear has a new face" t-shirts from 2003. Wish them the best of luck in trying to duplicate the success that NDSU has had in the recent years.
    A human fart can be louder THAN A TUBA, I discovered that at my daughters school concert.

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    That poster reminds me of the 2003-2005 posters that NDSU put out. Remember the "fear has a new face" t-shirts from 2003. Wish them the best of luck in trying to duplicate the success that NDSU has had in the recent years.
    That poster had the team behind Bohl. Here is another poster: http://t.co/Svm3NYPCCJ
    Once again telling. Our posters are of players. Theirs? Coaches.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I see what they are doing...
    A human fart can be louder THAN A TUBA, I discovered that at my daughters school concert.

Craig who? Meh...............

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    Craig who? Meh...............
    It has to get old hearing his name all the time?

A group of us went whitewater rafting in Colorado on the 4th. Our guide had a Cowboys bucking horse logo on his helmet and was a Wyoming grad. I asked him if he was a football fan. He was, so I asked how he was feeling about their new coach. He was excited and then asked a bit about NDSU football. It turns out his mom's family is from Bismarck.