Page 36 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

HerdBoy is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bohl News

Pelini got fired? I need to turn the TV on.

Director of Athletics Shawn Eichorst has dismissed Head Football Coach Bo Pelini effective immediately. Press conference 1pm.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Why do you all think CB wants any of these jobs? Maybe CB wanted a job with a new challenge, where he makes more money and puts him closer to a place he says when he is there makes him his most happiest. I think all of you are looking past what was always right there in front of you. That big ass picture in CB office (his office at SU), the one with him and his family ridding horses on his retirement property in ......WYOMING!!!!l Maybe CB was looking for a place he can make his last job that is essential right were he has mentioned several times where he wants to retire.
    Last edited by MAKBison; 12-01-2014 at 12:50 AM.

I think Nebraska hiring an FCS coach would have caused Ferguson like riots in Lincoln.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Patrick Reusse said if he stayed with NDSU he would probably be getting a 4 peat (and would be a red hot candidate) and would be the next Kansas head coach but after this year he doesn't think anyone would want him. I disagree with Reusse but he has a point
    I went back and looked. Same record as Christensen last year. So I'm not sure he raised his stock at all.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Okay, the chances of Nebraska hiring an FCS coach to replace a 9-3 coach that they just fired, whom the players loved by the way, was never gonna happen.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

I think Bohl screwed the pooch and jumped too soon. With the weak stable left in Laramie, no way could he win. I think Bohl had huge eyes on the Nebraska job, but Pelini got whacked too soon. CB never got to show his stuff in Laramie.... Kinda makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

HerdBoy is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I went back and looked. Same record as Christensen last year. So I'm not sure he raised his stock at all.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    2013 - 5-7
    2014 - 4-8

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I think Bohl screwed the pooch and jumped too soon. With the weak stable left in Laramie, no way could he win. I think Bohl had huge eyes on the Nebraska job, but Pelini got whacked too soon. CB never got to show his stuff in Laramie.... Kinda makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!
    There's no way they would hire Bohl straight from Fcs. He didn't screw the pooch. If he turns Wyo around he will get his shot at a P5 school.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Really? Herdbot thinks he was wrong to leave NDSU to make 5x the salary. You mean that isn't dumb?
    It was certainly a nice raise but 5 times the salary isn't really accurate. This year he will make around 800 with incentives. I think with our incentives it was around 350 and our incentives are much more attainable

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com