Page 27 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Hill was committed to Indian state, then thought ndsu, then northern iowa then Wyoming. it was just confusing as all hell to be honest.

Wyoming has a shot at 2 wins and a Bowl, that would be insane!
    I rarely laugh on a Monday morning..........but........
    Now that school should definitely get mascot naming immunity!

Craig who?

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    Craig who?
    Dude who coaches your Flagship.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    It's 8 months past. But why don't you want Coach Bohl to succeed. He is getting the late night ESPn or ESPN 2 games. And what to they talk about? The success of Coach Bohl at NDSU. Him, Tim Miles, Saul Philips, Gene Taylor at Iowa doing well only help NDSU in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    It's 8 months past. But why don't you want Coach Bohl to succeed. He is getting the late night ESPn or ESPN 2 games. And what to they talk about? The success of Coach Bohl at NDSU. Him, Tim Miles, Saul Philips, Gene Taylor at Iowa doing well only help NDSU in the long run.
    The part that is scary. If Coach Bohl can win with the system in the MW, that means Lakes or El Chapo is right. We could win at the MW Mac or other FBS conference level. Did I just say El Chapo and "right" in the same sentence? F! just shoot me. I have obviously given up.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    LOL.....not mine....maybe my kids.....but not mine.....

The part that is scary. If Coach Bohl can win with the system in the MW, that means Lakes or El Chapo is right. We could win at the MW Mac or other FBS conference level. Did I just say El Chapo and "right" in the same sentence? F! just shoot me. I have obviously given up.
    I agree with your agreement with yourself.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

the part that is scary. If coach bohl can win with the system in the mw, that means lakes or el chapo is right. We could win at the mw mac or other fbs conference level. Did i just say el chapo and "right" in the same sentence? F! Just shoot me. I have obviously given up.
    d u h !
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    LOL.....not mine....maybe my kids.....but not mine.....
    When you said that, my kids, 14, 12 and 8 are actually more upset with Bohl than me. One of them cried when he left.

Wyobisonman, you may not pay attention, but do you see Bohl as the face of the program in Wyoming like he was in Fargo. In Fargo, CB was everyone, tv, radio, events, signage. He was the face.

CK is lower program, and I would say "the team" is the face of the program. Different people different styles, programs are in different spots.

But again going back to Wyoming /Fresno game, the attention on CB, that in turn will help build the program no different that he did he.

Just wondering if you see this at all? Thx

If you had the right coaches and the right players you could win with the Wing T formation or the single wing in the MWC also. So whats your point?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."