Page 26 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    WYO has Fresno State, Utah State, Boise State, and New Mexico left in its schedule. I see 1 more win and the season ending at 4 - 8.
    Well, there is the one!! Fresno looks like a lot of Bison opponents the last few years. A total 4th quarter beatdown. New Mexico is a good chance to make it 5 wins.

I keep watching this and things stay interesting!!! 43-10 now!!

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BraxtonT View Post
    Well, there is the one!! Fresno looks like a lot of Bison opponents the last few years. A total 4th quarter beatdown. New Mexico is a good chance to make it 5 wins.

I keep watching this and things stay interesting!!! 43-10 now!!
    I was thinking Fresno State was a little better than that. I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    I was thinking Fresno State was a little better than that. I guess not.
    Playing the flagship has that effect....

http://trib.com/sports/college/wyomi...28dd8bd4b.html

RB Brian Hill had 387 all purpose yards. cripes!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    http://trib.com/sports/college/wyomi...28dd8bd4b.html

RB Brian Hill had 387 all purpose yards. cripes!
    I watched that game last night. He was pretty good. Had a fumble on the goal line after a long pass reception. Question, was he an NDSU recruit before Bohl left, or was he always a Wyoming recruit?

Also, Wyoming backs must have been okay before they got hurt if this kid was 3rd string, although he was a true freshman.

Hill was committed to Indian state, then thought ndsu, then northern iowa then Wyoming. it was just confusing as all hell to be honest.

Wyoming has a shot at 2 wins and a Bowl, that would be insane!
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 11-03-2014 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    I watched that game last night. He was pretty good. Had a fumble on the goal line after a long pass reception. Question, was he an NDSU recruit before Bohl left, or was he always a Wyoming recruit?

Also, Wyoming backs must have been okay before they got hurt if this kid was 3rd string, although he was a true freshman.
    He had zero contact with Wyoming before Bohl announced the move. Obviously anything can happen, but he was almost certainly choosing NDSU if Bohl stays.

he was commited to Indiana state. http://www.sycamorepride.com/showthr...Wyoming)/page2

then this. Brian Hill

Hill -- a 6-foot-2, 210-pound prep standout from Belleville West High School, chose Wyoming over Northern Illinois, Eastern Michigan, Georgia State and North Dakota State. He visited Laramie on the weekend of Jan. 17.

According to his recruiting page, Hill runs the 40-yard-dash in 4.34 seconds, has a 40-inch vertical, bench presses 245 pounds and squats 405 pounds.

Click here to watch Hill's highlights

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    he was commited to Indiana state. http://www.sycamorepride.com/showthr...Wyoming)/page2

then this. Brian Hill

Hill -- a 6-foot-2, 210-pound prep standout from Belleville West High School, chose Wyoming over Northern Illinois, Eastern Michigan, Georgia State and North Dakota State. He visited Laramie on the weekend of Jan. 17.

According to his recruiting page, Hill runs the 40-yard-dash in 4.34 seconds, has a 40-inch vertical, bench presses 245 pounds and squats 405 pounds.

Click here to watch Hill's highlights
    He's one hell of an athlete. Was jealous when we didn't get him. He visited the week Bohl announced he was leaving or the week after. I would bet he half assed his visit kind of like Vega. Would have been an all american type player. Reminds me of Marion Barber with better speed. Total stud. Kid will be playing in the NFL some day, mark it down.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I want to qualify my comment on the fumble with the goal line. He had already gone 66 yards on a touchdown run, a 30 yard td run, and was in the process of almost scoring on about a 40 yard touchdown reception, that should have been a 5 yard gain, but he to hit at the three and fumbled. The game was 21-7 at the time, and announcers thought it was a momentum changer.

Plus he didn't play the last 10 or 12 minutes of the game as he had a pretty bad limp after the second touchdown.

Good luck to Wyoming. They had a 92 yard, 14 play, 7 1/2 drive that was eerily similar to the K State final drive.