Page 23 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Good job Hawaii.... Whale of a game fake smile

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Seriously, how long does he last at Wyoming??

http://www.thechampaignroom.com/2014...ce-tim-beckman
    Would he take the Bison crew with?

Cowboys blow an 11 point 2nd half lead and lose to Hawaii. Seems pretty uncharacteristic of a Bohl coached team.

Quote Originally Posted by 79FCourt View Post
    Cowboys blow an 11 point 2nd half lead and lose to Hawaii. Seems pretty uncharacteristic of a Bohl coached team.
    I must say though, that you have to take into consideration two things. 1. Bohl didn't take his D-Coord with him to Wyo. The last two that he has had set a pretty high standard. 2. It's a new system to the kids actually playing the game. It's a difficult defense to learn. That being said, Go Bison!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I must say though, that you have to take into consideration two things. 1. Bohl didn't take his D-Coord with him to Wyo. The last two that he has had set a pretty high standard. 2. It's a new system to the kids actually playing the game. It's a difficult defense to learn. That being said, Go Bison!
    And I'd add......Bohl didn't take the "NDSU - all who stay will be champions" culture with him to Wyoming either. I give Bohl his due credit with the football program, but the football dynasty was not all him.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That has to be a tough road trip though. How many time zones is that? Then they play the game at night. I watched the entire UNI game and I think it ended at 2 am central time.

They had a bye week before the Hawaii game. They could've prepared some for it. I remember in high school, we played Oak Grove two years in a row at like 7-8 am at the FargoDome. That whole week we had practice before school at 6am everyday to get used to playing at the time of the day. We destroyed them both games. Granted OG was horseshit.

Sent using both a Speak-n-Spell and an Etch-a-Sketch

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    That has to be a tough road trip though. How many time zones is that? Then they play the game at night. I watched the entire UNI game and I think it ended at 2 am central time.
    So tough. That's why it's been 22 years since their last loss to Hawaii (purple)

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    So tough. That's why it's been 22 years since their last loss to Hawaii (purple)
    Well maybe they got the opportunity to do some surfing.

Copy_of_SURF40-1_2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Would he take the Bison crew with?
    id bet he'd take most of them