Page 2 of 169 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Meh..... Bohl can go pound sand.

Top 15 program in 5 years? They will be lucky to have 15 wins in 5 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Article was pro ndsu and our system. It should show gene and Dean that ndsu belongs in mountain west.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Article was pro ndsu and our system. It should show gene and Dean that ndsu belongs in mountain west.
    Sorry dipshitt....

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Another article about Wyoming's new coach and the timing of his decision to move to the FBS.

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-foo...wyoming-051514

Good article!

Bohl will turn Wyoming around but I think he will be gone to another program before too long.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    per the article
    "Bohl's system is "scary similar" to what Osborne did at Nebraska"

That is not pro NDSU, that says NDSU aint crap without Bohl's system. It blows my mind how you read what you want to read Lakes and ignore the obvious.

I always thought his smile was too genuine after the KState win. This just tells us he was smiling because he could chase his dream. He has 3 decent years in Wyoming and he is gone. Best of luck to him, still wish he wouldve left after the Furman game.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    Top 15 program in 5 years? They will be lucky to have 15 wins in 5 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If Bohl is there for 5 years, he will definitely have more than 15 wins. Once he gets his players for the west-coast, Wyo will be very good in the MWC.

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    If Bohl is there for 5 years, he will definitely have more than 15 wins. Once he gets his players for the west-coast, Wyo will be very good in the MWC.

I disagree, he ain't gonna beat PAC12 teams for recruits, and I don't see him beating Boise for recruits. sorry but Laramie is a hard place to recruit top talent to...

maybe I'm wrong but I really don't care either he ain't here so whatever. I know I haven't watched a Wyoming game my entire life and I still wont
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I disagree, he ain't gonna beat PAC12 teams for recruits, and I don't see him beating Boise for recruits. sorry but Laramie is a hard place to recruit top talent to...

maybe I'm wrong but I really don't care either he ain't here so whatever. I know I haven't watched a Wyoming game my entire life and I still wont

We'll see.

I
    Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post

Fargo is no gem to recruit players to either. The thing about Laramie is they have far superior practice facilities when compared to NDSU. Players do look at that. However, I doubt that we will be going head to head with Wyoming for very many recruits.