Page 18 of 169 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    She's gone, but comes back and forth a lot. (Is on radio here and there )
    Do you have any clue what you are talking about? For somebody with the connections you have, I would not have thought you would travel this path. I mean, seriously...could you be more wrong?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Do you have any clue what you are talking about? For somebody with the connections you have, I would not have thought you would travel this path. I mean, seriously...could you be more wrong?
    He could be but would never admit to it. Oh yeah, no. No, he does not know what he's talking about. It's tough to do remote radio these days...
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Just going off her Facebook.she was here Saturday doing her show, so I don't see where the wrong is. ..and no I don't use my connections for ex coaches wives sorry, but I see you do..connect away
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Just going off her Facebook.she was here Saturday doing her show, so I don't see where the wrong is. ..and no I don't use my connections for ex coaches wives sorry, but I see you do..connect away
    I see the wrong in it when you blatantly lied. Please see example #1 below:

She's gone, but comes back and forth a lot. (Is on radio here and there )
    You just made crap up out of thin air. You really want to continue justifying?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

What the HECK are u talking about, it's all there on her Facebook. Go be friends with her and you can see for yourself... Laramie , Fargo Fargo Laramie. I give up TAB. It's all right there, go friend her big guy. (She was on Fargo radio at GAMEDAY at spicy pie in person). It's this some sort of Jedi mind trick TAB?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Not sure about radio stuff, but I know she comes here often for personal/family things.

My question why does it matter?

She did post on FB recently that she ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Fargo or something like that.

I'm not "friends" with her but have friends who are--that's how I saw her post.

Again tho, who cares?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Did she bring back any recruiting info???????

What the HECK are u talking about, it's all there on her Facebook. Go be friends with her and you can see for yourself... Laramie , Fargo Fargo Laramie. I give up TAB. It's all right there, go friend her big guy. (She was on Fargo radio at GAMEDAY at spicy pie in person). It's this some sort of Jedi mind trick TAB?

I never trust facebook for tracking. It's not accurate enough. When I want to know where she is, I just pull up the app I installed on her phone. It's accurate up to 25ft although the stupid judge told me I have to stay at least 300ft away.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY ONE WEIRD LITTLE STALKER!!!! Please get help, please.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGRANCH View Post
    YOU ARE SERIOUSLY ONE WEIRD LITTLE STALKER!!!! Please get help, please.
    Guys, this is one instance where he doesn't deserve the criticism. He's obviously a Facebook friend and if she posts a lot about what she's doing, it isn't even close to "stalking". As CAS said, he has friends who have told him the same things because they see it too. It's not weird.