Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Off topic: I miss Taco Johns.
    Off topic. Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Off topic. Are you serious?
    Yeah, not like an every day thing, but as an occasional option instead of always Taco Bell. And I haven't had a properly made batch of oles in a really long time(my last TJs managed to always over- or under-fry them). And TJs street tacos were actually pretty good as a quick option.

Now, I do have a decent taco truck that comes to my apartment complex every Thursday, so it's not like I'm lacking. But sometimes you just have a craving for something you can't have. Like Big Hot Ham N Cheeses from Hardee's. Carl's Jr doesn't have them. <weeping>

/threaddrift

Dam Wyoming beat mizzou and looked dam good.

NDSU 2.0 has something going in poke ville
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Dam Wyoming beat mizzou and looked dam good.

NDSU 2.0 has something going in poke ville
    Bohl got a nice $100,000 bonus for beating a P5 team.
    How the great high-arching heaven
    Looks and laughs upon it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Off topic: I miss Taco Johns.
    Nothing prepares you for leaving the Taco John's footprint. The only required stop I make when I'm back in the Fatherland is Taco John's for a meat and potato burrito with a side of ole's and nacho cheese.

To steal a quote format from Lou Holtz that he probably stole from someone else..

"Those who know Taco John's, no explanation's necessary. those who dont, no explanation with suffice."

Taco Bell is trash food for the proletariat. For the Bourgeois, we deserve only the best. And the best is Taco John's.

THERE'S A WHOLE LOT OF MEXICAN GOING ON, GOING ON AT TACO JOHN'S
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Nothing prepares you for leaving the Taco John's footprint. The only required stop I make when I'm back in the Fatherland is Taco John's for a meat and potato burrito with a side of ole's and nacho cheese.

To steal a quote format from Lou Holtz that he probably stole from someone else..

"Those who know Taco John's, no explanation's necessary. those who dont, no explanation with suffice."

Taco Bell is trash food for the proletariat. For the Bourgeois, we deserve only the best. And the best is Taco John's.

I understand this concept . Maple Grove has a White Castle.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post

To be honest it's really not good Mexican food. But it is home. And the oles and cheese are legit. I now have one 40 minutes from my house, but I've only been there once since it opened in May.

One time I got the flu after eating a chicken and potato burrito. Potato oles out my nose.

Show some respect to the NDSU ARCHITECT
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Show some respect to the NDSU ARCHITECT
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."