Page 128 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Bohl and the Cowboys trying to lose to a 1-11 San Jose St. Down by 3 with 8 min left.
    Looks like they are done...Without Allen, Wyomings offense is shitty.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by 99Bison View Post
    Say what!?

To be fair, when Hazelton became D coordinator the d became great. It was not good at all the prior years. Hazelton two years as coordinator won two nc with very young players and arguably two of the best bison d’s ever along with not so great offenses.

As an aside don’t know who recruited all the d for the quad squad, but to say the d turned a corner when they actually have maintained is very odd.
    Hazelton left after the first national championship. What has he or Bohl done with their D since?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Looks like they are done...Without Allen, Wyomings offense is shitty.
    They weren't much better with him either.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It was the Klieman deal I would guess. From what I've heard Bohl thought he had commitments from both Vigen and Klieman to go with him to Wyoming before it was even leaked/announced that he was leaving and he was pissy because he thought that Klieman reneged on him when Klieman wasn't convinced either way yet at that time. I would guess Bohl blamed Taylor for convincing Klieman (and trying to convince Vigen) to consider staying at NDSU for the HC job.

Not really sure what Bohl would expect Taylor/Klieman to do except what is best for themselves.... seems pretty hypocritical from a guy jumping ship for a 400% pay increase.
    GT has also stated that he would love to have sit down with CB just to find out what he did wrong. I think thats pretty gracious of GT considering GT didnt do anything wrong. I also think CB is being a child in this matter considering everything those two went through together. Plus if not for GT CB doesnt get hired in the first place.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    GT has also stated that he would love to have sit down with CB just to find out what he did wrong. I think thats pretty gracious of GT considering GT didnt do anything wrong. I also think CB is being a child in this matter considering everything those two went through together. Plus if not for GT CB doesnt get hired in the first place.
    Which could hurt his stock, stuff like that gets out there
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Flinging potatoes.

Lardsin must go!

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Without knowing any details, I’ve always been in GTs & CKs corner with regard to any issues during Bohl’s departure. What do I base that on? GTs and CKs character vs Bohl’s character, that’s an easy one.

Professionalism plays huge at the level NDSU is at now, in large part because of what the two of them did for NDSU football. GT has the edge on that now. He is a bit more intelligent than CB, so that is probably why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

If not for GT, CB doesn't stay hired through a particularly rough patch either.

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Hazelton left after the first national championship. What has he or Bohl done with their D since?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Dunno, Hazelton was at Jaguars.