Page 124 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Not sure if Wyo will win, but bet they cover.
    You watched them play Iowa right? The same Iowa the played Iowa State to a terrible overtime game?

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Thread bump: The Oregon Ducks migrate to Laramie Saturday; the Ducks are a 14 point favorite.........hmmmm
    About dead on where Sagarin has it.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    You watched them play Iowa right? The same Iowa the played Iowa State to a terrible overtime game?
    They should have some success vs that Oregon defense

https://bloggingdirty.com/2017/08/17...n-hill-notice/

Former Wyoming RB debut didn't go so well. Maybe should have stayed in college?

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    https://bloggingdirty.com/2017/08/17...n-hill-notice/

Former Wyoming RB debut didn't go so well. Maybe should have stayed in college?
    Or maybe the Falcons shouldn't have wasted a draft pick on a back that doesn't fit their style of football. He isn't a one cut and vertical runner. He is a zone block back who stutters into open space. He is more Leveon Bell than Clinton Portis. I don't think one or two games is going to define him. He can probably learn to hit the hole fast, flash on color or space, and worry about the second level.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    About dead on where Sagarin has it.
    Sagarin was off a tad in its prediction and so was Vegas (Ducks -14), but whatever........Bohl's Cowboys kept it close for a quarter, then the roof fell in. 49-13 with Wyoming's qb Allen struggling. I read where Allen was supposed to be a draft pick worthy quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Sagarin was off a tad in its prediction and so was Vegas (Ducks -14), but whatever........Bohl's Cowboys kept it close for a quarter, then the roof fell in. 49-13 with Wyoming's qb Allen struggling. I read where Allen was supposed to be a draft pick worthy quarterback.
    I stayed away, but did cash on usd and Clemson.

I was at the game. Wyo couldn't match up at all with the Ducks especially in the trenches. Their QB had all day to throw and the runningbacks rarely got touched until they were 5 yards down field. Allen played horrible but rarely had much time to throw. He missed several open receivers badly. Absolutely no running game. Allen has gotten huge hype this year, but losing his RB, WR, TE, and Center just shows one guy can't carry a team. Younger kids are not stepping up yet.

So far I think I was right on Allen, he's no first round pick at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    So far I think I was right on Allen, he's no first round pick at this point.
    I'm thinking priority free agent. Can anyone say that he looks better than Brock Jensen. Yeah he's taller and more athletic but unlike Brock he melts under pressure

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com