Page 123 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    I thought Allen looked very good last year. Not sure who needs qbs coming up, but could easily see him drafted very high with a decent year combine and pro day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Call me a skeptic but the little I saw of him his receivers were outstanding and bailed him out more then a few times. Most of them graduated I believe so we'll see how they do this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Call me a skeptic but the little I saw of him his receivers were outstanding and bailed him out more then a few times. Most of them graduated I believe so we'll see how they do this season.
    How many great catches did Wentz get from his WRs in his time at NDSU?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    How many great catches did Wentz get from his WRs in his time at NDSU?
    A few but I didn't see Wentz throw a ton of 50/50 balls like Allen seemed to in the highlights I've seen.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I love to get a shot at Wyoming sometime in the future... I doubt this would happen as long as Bohl is the head coach. We should have beat them back in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    I love to get a shot at Wyoming sometime in the future... I doubt this would happen as long as Bohl is the head coach. We should have beat them back in 2009.
    That was tough to watch in person. Pretty good defense that game, but we looked lost on offense.

The best thing I remember about that game was Jay Novacek getting honored during halftime.
    Hail the BISON!!!

The best thing I remember about that game(other than starting an SD Bison chant) was going back out to tailgating at halftime and having a few beers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best thing about that game was driving back to Deadwood for the night and winning some straight cash homie..........
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I took my 4 year old son to that game. We were late getting to Laramie so we didn't make it to the alumni tent until the ladies were breaking things down. My son was so freaking cute that they gave him about 30 green and gold balloons. He was incredibly happy with them as we walked into the stadium. The people behind us whose view was blocked were not thrilled. I knew that we needed to do something but he was 4. Little kids raise hell when they lose a balloon...much less 30 of them. I ended up getting in cahoots with a bunch of the people behind us and they helped us out. A group of about 500 people did a little countdown thing before kickoff to release the balloons. 5...4...3...2...1 and they were off to a tremendous cheer. My son is now 13 and still remembers it fondly. He was so happy. Those balloons went basically straight up forever in that thin air. It wasn't even slightly windy.

As often happens for 4 year olds, he got pretty tired in the 3rd quarter. I was really into the game, with him sleeping on my shoulder but still jumping around quite a bit. He looked like a 40 pound sack of potatos. Some woman I never met that was sitting right behind us eventually begged me to hold him for a little while so I could be less encumbered but I know that she just wanted to cuddle with him. I still have a picture of him drooling on her shirt...
    Insert something clever here...

Thread bump: The Oregon Ducks migrate to Laramie Saturday; the Ducks are a 14 point favorite.........hmmmm

Not sure if Wyo will win, but bet they cover.