Page 11 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Best of luck to bohl. He will be tied to NDSU forever no matter how hard some of you try. Deal w it
    Im proud of what Bohl did at NDSU...I just hope he fails at Wyoming...It's just how I feel as a fan of only the Bison.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Like some Bison fans are doing now?

Yep.

I think Coach Bohl will do a great job at Wyoming. His hard-nose style of football is totally different to what the MW is used to and that will translate into success IMO. The MW is soft and the power west coast system will work well there.

I think Bohl and company will get the Pokes to a much improved level and maybe even win a conference championship in time. I think it will be fun to watch for at least two reasons. First, how similar will the schemes be, if they're as similar as I expect, it will be fun to watch the games. Second, how long will it take. My guess is 3-4 years since they probably didn't get much of a successful jump on recruiting despite the anger of some in the Bison camp of their activities.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I think Bohl and company will get the Pokes to a much improved level and maybe even win a conference championship in time. I think it will be fun to watch for at least two reasons. First, how similar will the schemes be, if they're as similar as I expect, it will be fun to watch the games. Second, how long will it take. My guess is 3-4 years since they probably didn't get much of a successful jump on recruiting despite the anger of some in the Bison camp of their activities.
    This is true. I don't think Bohl and co will fail. I think it will be difficult for the culture to change in Wy. They expect to wake up the day of the game and have a bowl team ( spelled bowl). NDSU knows what it takes to have a winning tradition. People who know football know it will take time.
    Back to my original post. This ice bucket challenge is everywhere. Do you donate somewhere? How does it work
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

It's for ALS and I doubt anyone follows it up by sending $50 somewhere like the "ice plunge" challenge last spring
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    This is true. I don't think Bohl and co will fail. I think it will be difficult for the culture to change in Wy. They expect to wake up the day of the game and have a bowl team ( spelled bowl). NDSU knows what it takes to have a winning tradition. People who know football know it will take time.
    Back to my original post. This ice bucket challenge is everywhere. Do you donate somewhere? How does it work
    Meant to spread awareness for ALS(Lou Gehrig's). If you take the challenge, you are supposed to put it on social media and challenge others. Sort of a chain mail kind of thing. If you are challenged and refuse to take the bath, you are asked to make a donation to an ALS charity of your choice.

http://www.alsa.org/fight-als/ice-bucket-challenge.html

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Yep.

I think Coach Bohl will do a great job at Wyoming. His hard-nose style of football is totally different to what the MW is used to and that will translate into success IMO. The MW is soft and the power west coast system will work well there.
    Mountain West has a veer team. I don't know what Boise is running now but I remember them being a balanced team... I think they will fail. Maybe improve some but Wyoming sucks
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

I just dont see Bohl doing well at WY. Nothing more than a mediocre bowl team

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Have any of you ever been to Laramie? Who in their right mind would want to go live there to play football? A couple mountain men is all and the town isn't in the mountains it's on the high prairie in between some mountains it's like the size of Jamestown nd the population doubles when they start school no 5 star recruits are heading there I'll tell you that for free.

Lardsin must go!

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Best of luck to bohl. He will be tied to NDSU forever no matter how hard some of you try. Deal w it
    Yep, he brought us three Natty's. Hell I hope he pulls of the miracle of miracles and gets Wyoming into the new P5 Playoff.