Page 109 of 169 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    he's also got to claim Mertens, Perez, Mohler and all the other QB's who did virtually nothing under his tutelage.
    Agree. the 4/4 at the top is an outright lie. 4/10 is closer

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Down 2 scores and the last 2 plays they ran the play clock down to 12 with the clock running. Gotta win TOP I guess.

edit: ran the play clock down to 9 last play

Watched the game.
    So what do these teams receive for playing/winning/losing?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Watched the game.
    So what do these teams receive for playing/winning/losing?
    Gift bag, trophy, jersey from the game and 10 more days of practice and TV exposure.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Gift bag, trophy, jersey from the game and 10 more days of practice and TV exposure.
    I guess thats ok rewards. BYU sure was excited.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I guess thats ok rewards. BYU sure was excited.
    I was amused by the fact that they had to explain to the two teams that they were rivals.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I was amused by the fact that they had to explain to the two teams that they were rivals.
    I heard that also. Sound familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I would think NDSU has the right to use their likeness, but I wonder what right other teams have. Just wondering if they can insist on being paid? Does anyonwe know? where is PuKnutz
    NCAA doesn't care if another university uses their likeness. Student athletes have no rights in the eyes of the NCAA. Hell if Wyoming wanted to put up a huge billboard of Wentz saying he learned everything he knows from Vigen, they'd allow it. But if Wentz wanted to use his own likeness in a Bison uniform, automatic sanctions. They'd probably vacate his wins too.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Wyoming could have a heck of a team next year if they shore up the defense a bit. Could have 17 starters back.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Wyoming could have a heck of a team next year if they shore up the defense a bit. Could have 17 starters back.
    Brian Hill will most likely be gone, but they still should be pretty tough.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.