Page 106 of 169 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bohl News

Bohl got a pay boost to $1.4 mill and a 5 year contract extension through 2023.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Should Bohl leave Wyoming for another job, Wyoming would be on the hook for a $6.5 million buyout in the first year of his new extension.
    I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    I don't understand.
    Something tells me that is backwards.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Bohl got a pay boost to $1.4 mill and a 5 year contract extension through 2023.
    Nice. If I had 1.4 miilion a year for 5 years you know what I'd do man? I'll tell you what I'd do. 2.4 chicks at a time. I figure if I had 1.4 million I could hook that up.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Bohl's bowl game...

Poinsettia Bowl- BYU vs Wyoming
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

2.4? You working an amputee into that equation?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Bohl's bowl game...

Poinsettia Bowl- BYU vs Wyoming
    Pretty nice game. San Diego destination to face BYU? About as good as it can get for Wyoming

I froze my ass off last night in Laramie. Tied 10-10 at the half, but I bailed to watch it in the hotel room. I will be in Southern California for Christmas at my daughter's place, so I am going to the Poinsettia Bowl. That will be fun. There is a lot of hatred of BYU coming from the Wyoming fans. It was a very nasty rivalry when they were in the WAC and the MW with Wyo. I think I probably can survive a whole football game outside in San Diego....even if it is at night.

Oh, By the way, Vigen still sucks as an Offensive Coordinator. I don't know why Bohl hangs on to him.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I froze my ass off last night in Laramie. Tied 10-10 at the half, but I bailed to watch it in the hotel room. I will be in Southern California for Christmas at my daughter's place, so I am going to the Poinsettia Bowl. That will be fun. There is a lot of hatred of BYU coming from the Wyoming fans. It was a very nasty rivalry when they were in the WAC and the MW with Wyo. I think I probably can survive a whole football game outside in San Diego....even if it is at night.

Oh, By the way, Vigen still sucks as an Offensive Coordinator. I don't know why Bohl hangs on to him.
    I didn't watch the entire game but when I would tune in I remember hearing a lot praise coming from the announcers. I also remember seeing a 3rd and long and thinking, if I remember Vigen correctly, this is the point where he'll throw a middle screen. And what do you know, they threw the middle screen. Now I am in no way a football genius but if I can predict Vigen's play calling after not have seen him call a game in 3 years, I imagine it hasn't been too difficult for opposing DC's in the mountain west.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I didn't watch the entire game but when I would tune in I remember hearing a lot praise coming from the announcers. I also remember seeing a 3rd and long and thinking, if I remember Vigen correctly, this is the point where he'll throw a middle screen. And what do you know, they threw the middle screen. Now I am in no way a football genius but if I can predict Vigen's play calling after not have seen him call a game in 3 years, I imagine it hasn't been too difficult for opposing DC's in the mountain west.
    #1 in scoring offense and #3 in total offense