Page 136 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Twill be a battle of the vomit brown uniform wearers.

Penn State trucked the Vandals in week 1 79-7!

But, they bounced back by hammering Division 2 Central Washington 41-31 in their second game.
    Wyoming has iconic dope threads.
    College of Business Alumnus

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Who gives a shit?
    Actually I think more people pay attention then one might think. Someone leaving my firm and doing well is a testament to my organization. It means I had a good person working for. No different then Bohl and Coach K doing well. It creates opportunity for Entz and everyone else on the staff.

We are a feeder a program to D1 school, so what, it means we are doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Man, that would be out of this world. I wonder if the hard feelings ever healed. Note, Entz specifically mentioned he talked to Coach K this week, so very, very different from the last switch.
    The departure of Klienman wasn't really all that different than bohl. Klieman managed it better. Some would say Coach K was the a big part of the problem when Bohl left. But since he stayed he was able to control the message (kolpack, izzo and whoever from the media), whereas bohl was odd man out cause he left.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    The departure of Klienman wasn't really all that different than bohl. Klieman managed it better. Some would say Coach K was the a big part of the problem when Bohl left. But since he stayed he was able to control the message (kolpack, izzo and whoever from the media), whereas bohl was odd man out cause he left.
    I don't follow how Klieman "controlled the message" but Bohl didn't. Both left in the exact same fashion in terms of media appearances and availability except for Bohl everything happened a week earlier. But both coached the team through Frisco, both still held weekly press conferences with the Fargo media on Mondays, and both still did the full media tour as the HC in Frisco.

Beyond that I'm pretty sure you're dead wrong in terms of the departures being similar. Klieman actually had a cordial relationship with Entz and the coaches who stayed. Bohl and the coaches that left for Wyoming held their own meetings and even did their own carpool up to Grand Forks for practice (they had to practice up there a few days in December 2013 due to some event at the Fargodome, not having the bubble, and bad weather). On top of that if the reports I've heard are accurate Bohl and company took every shred of recruiting info they had with them when they left. Based on everything I've heard/read their last few weeks on the job at NDSU couldn't have been more different between Bohl and Klieman.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I don't follow how Klieman "controlled the message" but Bohl didn't. Both left in the exact same fashion in terms of media appearances and availability except for Bohl everything happened a week earlier. But both coached the team through Frisco, both still held weekly press conferences with the Fargo media on Mondays, and both still did the full media tour as the HC in Frisco.

Beyond that I'm pretty sure you're dead wrong in terms of the departures being similar. Klieman actually had a cordial relationship with Entz and the coaches who stayed. Bohl and the coaches that left for Wyoming held their own meetings and even did their own carpool up to Grand Forks for practice (they had to practice up there a few days in December 2013 due to some event at the Fargodome, not having the bubble, and bad weather. On top of that if the reports I've heard are accurate Bohl and company took every shred of recruiting info they had with them when they left. From all accounts I've heard their last few weeks on the job at NDSU couldn't have been more different between Bohl and Klieman.
    Since Coach K. was here he was able to make himself look good when Bohl left. When Coach K. left he handled it better and dictated terms and controlled the message. He didn't make the saylorme mistakes that Bohl made (not announcing right away, whereas Coach K was on Snap chat and instragram and had the family smiling and with him) . Plus Taylor being a looiking media favorite in Fargo doing the hiring with coach K, versus Coach Bohl leaving Taylor and Bisonation at the alter.

Coach K is very savy. And good for him. And good for Coach K. Thank them both.

anybody think bohl will be lined up for a big big time job after this year? sounds like hes got a whale of a team out in wyo judging by the return of the shit-eating grin----------im talking big time like tenneseee, arkansas, michigan, or even USC? BYU? buehler....buehler....what do u fools think? im just spit-ballin here

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    anybody think bohl will be lined up for a big big time job after this year? sounds like hes got a whale of a team out in wyo judging by the return of the shit-eating grin----------im talking big time like tenneseee, arkansas, michigan, or even USC? BYU? buehler....buehler....what do u fools think? im just spit-ballin here
    USC aint hiring anyone who aint big time. Not after Clay Helton lmao. The beast wants to wake up. I bet they throw a metric ton of C-notes at Urban.

Michigan aint getting rid of Harbaugh to bring in Craig Bohl

Arkansas....that'd be cool

Tennessee fans tossed a fit about Greg Schiano, I can't imagine them being cool with Craig Bohl.

BYU....lmao that'd be lit. Can you imagine Bohl rocking out with his 22 year old true freshman cocks out?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    They were completely different. You are confused.

Bohl was pissed that not everybody went with him and he acted like a 2 year old. Klieman was happy for the guys staying behind and acted like an adult about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Never going to happen IMO. Bohl's shot at a P5 has passed. He'll be retired in 10 years or sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Never going to happen IMO. Bohl's shot at a P5 has passed. He'll be retired in 10 years or sooner.
    if hes on the joe pa time table hes got another 24 years left SON!