Page 148 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Entz mentioned in his presser today that Bohl stopped by the NDSU football offices and they talked shop... Entz said he picked Bohl's brain on how he handled the Frisco schedule.

Found it kind of interesting considering Bohl's departure wasn't the most amicable... sounds like time has mostly healed those wounds.
    Yup Bohl was smiles and handshakes all over the offices around christmas time. Good for everyone involved!
    Classy of Entz to point that out today!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Entz mentioned in his presser today that Bohl stopped by the NDSU football offices and they talked shop... Entz said he picked Bohl's brain on how he handled the Frisco schedule.

Found it kind of interesting considering Bohl's departure wasn't the most amicable... sounds like time has mostly healed those wounds.
    Time and everyone who had a beef with him now living in Manhattan.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Shaved my eyebrows after the first FCS natty to look like Craig Bohl. Oh how far we have all come! Old picture popped up on Facebook today. Look at that shit eating grin. Man was I pumped. Screenshot_20200115-131216_Hangouts.jpg

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Shaved my eyebrows after the first FCS natty to look like Craig Bohl. Oh how far we have all come! Old picture popped up on Facebook today. Look at that shit eating grin. Man was I pumped. Screenshot_20200115-131216_Hangouts.jpg
    Did they grow back?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Are you working on the beer gut to look like Entz?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Are you working on the beer gut to look like Entz?
    Now I have an excuse. Thanks Vet.

Lardsin must go!

You put on way too much cheek makeup for that picture. Oh wait, maybe you're the big person.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I feel like I got that shirt at the first home game back in 2001.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Did they grow back?
    That’s a hard no!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

ex NDSU coaches moving up to Pac 10

From UW Athletics: DC Jake Dickert, DE coach AJ Cooper, and secondary coach John Richardson will be leaving Laramie and joining Nick Rolovich's staff at Washington State. #gowyo #OneWyoming

Prepare to be poached NDSU fans. they already asking online....and the pay would be an upgrad
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?