Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Bohl was never the HC at Nebraska.
    I'm aware, but he was fired.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Nebraska might be cursed. Bohl, Solich, Pelini, Riley... none of them ever got a shot at the big time again. I see that Callahan is the interim HC for the Redskins but we all know he's terrible.
    Pelini could go P5 DC if he wanted. He is well thought of that way. He might now that he is getting paid FCS money.

Wasnt Bohl the DC of a program that gave up like 40 points a game? You could say he took the heat for a failing program but it was his part of the program that was failing. Sure punting 11 times a game all with 3 and outs doesn't help, but he didn't coach that side.

I wonder what the highest amount of points ever given up by a team coach k was part of.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nice story from Jeff Kolpack. "Small world" as they say

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...ial-Elementary

“I’m proud, I cheer for them,” Burrow said. “I’m proud of the fact that I was on Craig’s staff and we kind of started the process. The foundation and the culture was established in Craig’s first couple of years and I was fortunate to be a part of that.”

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wow that was pretty impressive and interesting stuff. Small word indeed.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Sure, but Wyoming is not NDSU. He has put together 4 straight .500+ seasons, and the last coach to take Wyoming to three bowl games was 30 years ago.

All in all I think he's done a good job, considering the recruiting problems that school presents.
    You must be talking about Paul Roach. He was the backfield coach at NDSU from 1957-1961 before he became the head coach at Wyoming. While there, he compiled a 35–15 record, had a .700 winning percentage, highest in school history, and two seasons of ten or more wins (1987–1988). During that time he also served as the school's athletic director, and won two Western Athletic Conference championships. In both those years, he won WAC Coach of the Year honors, and was a two-time finalist for National Coach of the Year.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Wow that was pretty impressive and interesting stuff. Small word indeed.
    There are so many connections between coaches of all levels. ADs are an even smaller group. That's why when people talk about our ADs never talking with other conferences I laugh because they all know each other. They talk all the time about different things. Higher ed in general. A good friend of mine was the director of housing when President Bresciani was at the same school many years ago. They still keep in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Nice story from Jeff Kolpack. "Small world" as they say

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...ial-Elementary

“I’m proud, I cheer for them,” Burrow said. “I’m proud of the fact that I was on Craig’s staff and we kind of started the process. The foundation and the culture was established in Craig’s first couple of years and I was fortunate to be a part of that.”
    Good thing their family spent a lot of time in Ohio. I have pretty good feeling Joe will be a Bengal (well, technically he is one right now with the LSU Tiger thing) next year. Kid has been pretty impressive all year long and looks like the making of a pretty good NFL QB.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Wyoming sells out their 2500 allotment in 1 hour and sounds like theyll get 10-15,000 fans to Arizona easily
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Arizona Bowl kicking off

WYO vs Georgia State. (remember when they dropped money at 50 yard line 1 time for thier game to get people there)

Wyo should roll in this

17-7 WYO early