Default Re: Bohl News

He always preached how he loved that area, maybe he's not looking
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    That’s kinda my feel—can’t blame him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Thats what I was thinking as well.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Honestly, Bohl has been pretty much mediocre out here. The fans here settle for that. He does not at all dominate the Mountain West. And...he still hangs on to Vigen who still sucks. NDSU really wouldn't put up with "Cowpouncher Craig". Don't forget the cloud he left the program under and the friction between him and Coach K. Coach K. Showed everyone how to transition with class.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    Honestly, Bohl has been pretty much mediocre out here. The fans here settle for that. He does not at all dominate the Mountain West. And...he still hangs on to Vigen who still sucks. NDSU really wouldn't put up with "Cowpouncher Craig". Don't forget the cloud he left the program under and the friction between him and Coach K. Coach K. Showed everyone how to transition with class.
    I honestly dont care what Bohl does or has done so I have not followed anything out there. What are they really saying about him?

Wyoming is what it is, a small school in a small state hanging on. Sure they have won some games ect but if a split occurred they are not a choice school for any other conference but FCS
    Last edited by tjbison; 12-03-2019 at 01:33 PM.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    Sure, but Wyoming is not NDSU. He has put together 4 straight .500+ seasons, and the last coach to take Wyoming to three bowl games was 30 years ago.

All in all I think he's done a good job, considering the recruiting problems that school presents.

WY was always going to be Bohls last gig. He's too old and has too much baggage for anything bigger. He'll be riding horse into the mountains out there when he retires or gets fired.

Bohl had a small window where I think if turned things around and won big he could have gotten a bigger job but now that window has closed. He is going to be a Wyo lifer.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Nebraska might be cursed. Bohl, Solich, Pelini, Riley... none of them ever got a shot at the big time again. I see that Callahan is the interim HC for the Redskins but we all know he's terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Nebraska might be cursed. Bohl, Solich, Pelini, Riley... none of them ever got a shot at the big time again. I see that Callahan is the interim HC for the Redskins but we all know he's terrible.
    Bohl was never the HC at Nebraska.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."