Page 130 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Are all the bells and whistles really necessary? Look at OR - they have the best of the best and are ranked lower than us in Sagarin.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I would argue our facilities are in the top 5 percent of the FCS so what we have is a good recruiting tool.

I think you need it to be really efficient for one. A 120 yard field and locker rooms on site so you don't have to walk or drive back to the dome. Maybe a refuelling station. Needs top of the line cameras for film work. In a perfect world it connects to the Shac. Since it will be used for our summer camps, it needs to have a wow factor for recruits. A lounge for everyone to hang out would be cool
    Not Oregon wow factor but something that is impressive. Something similar to the dome of shac. We're not targeting 5 Star recruits here. I would like to see it look impressive from at least one side as the track and field complex is kind of ugly. I really like the general look of the facility up north.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The kids we want are the kind that win an national championship having to lift in an old grocery store. Not saying we need to be dank but I like where we are right now.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    The kids we want are the kind that win an national championship having to lift in an old grocery store. Not saying we need to be dank but I like where we are right now.
    Exactly. I'd rather pay great coaches more than go over board on bells and whistles.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Say what you want about Bohl vs Klieman, Bohl was a hell of a CEO @NDSU. He is well polished and he was a good coach at NDSU. I miss him speaking sometimes, I liked Bohl quite a lot, regardless of how he left. His respect is deserved, I liked his shoutout to Klieman.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

After watching that, one thing I know, they do not have a Strauss in that town.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Sometimes I like him and sometimes he annous the hell out of me. The one thing that bugs me is his lack of giving credit to the NDSU history before him. He sure likes to talk about what he built at NDSU with very little mention of the decades of success before. I think coach K does a better job of every once in a while mentioning building on the tradition of years past. But someone's I do miss listening to the old used car salsemen, he's a whale of a TV personality.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    After watching that, one thing I know, they do not have a Strauss in that town.
    Or is it just Wyoming’s colors? Who in their right mind would pick brown and yellow? Screams flush to me …

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Say what you want about Bohl vs Klieman, Bohl was a hell of a CEO @NDSU. He is well polished and he was a good coach at NDSU. I miss him speaking sometimes, I liked Bohl quite a lot, regardless of how he left. His respect is deserved, I liked his shoutout to Klieman.
    Bohl is more of a vision guy and a program builder, but I think Klieman is a better X's and O's guy. I think Klieman lea learned a lot from Bohl.

Bohl did a great job building a program that fits the type of skill we can get at our level. Klieman has continued that tradition and built off his great foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Sometimes I like him and sometimes he annous the hell out of me. The one thing that bugs me is his lack of giving credit to the NDSU history before him. He sure likes to talk about what he built at NDSU with very little mention of the decades of success before. I think coach K does a better job of every once in a while mentioning building on the tradition of years past. But someone's I do miss listening to the old used car salsemen, he's a whale of a TV personality.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    We won 8 National Championships before Bohl and 3 after. Bohl. Klieman seems to be a bit more humble in his success but that could just be my perception.

Either way I respect the hell out of both Craig and Chris

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bohl did a lot for NDSU, but the way he departed is still unforgivable to me.