Page 62 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

http://trib.com/sports/college/wyomi...08e3e6506.html

They asked Bohl if Brian Hill reminded him of anybody he coached at NDSU. Bohl responded he's better than anyone he coached. Just thought it was funny they would ask that.

"I know exactly what led up to it but I'm not going to comment on it. I'm not going to throw a player under the bus" Uh, when being asked about a specific player's mistake and you say you know why he did it but aren't going to throw him under the bus isn't that pretty much the same as throwing him under the bus? Simply say "I'm not going to comment on that" and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    http://trib.com/sports/college/wyomi...08e3e6506.html

They asked Bohl if Brian Hill reminded him of anybody he coached at NDSU. Bohl responded he's better than anyone he coached. Just thought it was funny they would ask that.
    It may be true but you can just tell from that response that he doesn't give a single crap about NDSU anymore.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    It may be true but you can just tell from that response that he doesn't give a single crap about NDSU anymore.
    I wouldn't say that. That question was in really poor taste. I don't know that the reporter intended to, but that was kin to kicking a man unnecessarily when he is down, and Bohl certainly could have interpreted it that way. I would have been annoyed by that question under the circumstances as well.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Sure he does. He's probally sitting in Applebees right now with a blooming onion and an order of chicken crispers, going 'why oh why did I leave'
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Sure he does. He's probally sitting in Applebees right now with a blooming onion and an order of chicken crispers, going 'why oh why did I leave'
    Or not...

I think bohl cares about ndsu as much as anyone that has changed jobs cares about their previous employer

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I think bohl cares about ndsu as much as anyone that has changed jobs cares about their previous employer
    I care about my previous employers, so I am not following the point.

Wyoming recruiting news - busy in Oklahoma

On Sunday morning, K.J. Wells, a 6-foot-4, 185-pound athlete from Idabel, Oklahoma, verbally committed to the Cowboys, the Star-Tribune first reported.

In a 15-hour span, UW picked up its first win of the season and locked down the 10th commitment of its 2016 recruiting class, with four coming from Oklahoma.
    Wells, who visited Laramie this weekend, ranks eighth on The Oklahomans's latest Super 30 list of the state's top 2016 recruits, which was updated Aug. 31.

Wyoming's three other recruits from the Sooner State are also on the list: Hollis offensive lineman Jace Webb (No. 17), Mustang quarterback Chandler Garrett (No. 21) and Ada linebacker Shiloh Windsor (No. 30).
    http://m.trib.com/sports/college/wyo...903636327.html

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    I wouldn't say that. That question was in really poor taste. I don't know that the reporter intended to, but that was kin to kicking a man unnecessarily when he is down, and Bohl certainly could have interpreted it that way. I would have been annoyed by that question under the circumstances as well.
    I think the question was inappropriate no matter the time and circumstance. Idiotic comes to mind.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."