Page 122 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Head S&C Coaches may not move around as much as normal coaches either. Probably a small factor.
    If the day ever comes when Kramer leaves, I just hope his replacement is someone that worked under and understands Kramer's philosophy.

I Love JK just like the rest of u, but geez some need to get out of the guy's jock. He is PART of a team. PART of a system. Yes, he is important. Yes he deserves credit. BUT...When and if he leaves it is next man up!!!.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I Love JK just like the rest of u, but geez some need to get out of the guy's jock. He is PART of a team. PART of a system. Yes, he is important. Yes he deserves credit. BUT...When and if he leaves it is next man up!!!.
    Not buying that statement. Not when every player, position coach, and head coach constantly thank Coach Kramer for their success at NDSU. Is he replaceable, absolutely, but that is not a "plug and play" type hire. The players see him all year around and damn near daily while on campus.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Not buying that statement. Not when every player, position coach, and head coach constantly thank Coach Kramer for their success at NDSU. Is he replaceable, absolutely, but that is not a "plug and play" type hire. The players see him all year around and damn near daily while on campus.

Your right we are screwed if he ever leaves.

I think the secret is out....its not so much he has some sorta secrete sauace; rather its the importance SU places on strength training, conditioning and nutrition.

Btw, i am not diminishing his contribution. Obviously, he has the skills to put it all together. And, i dont want to see him go. But, when he does.....it will be ok.

This is true. Coaches Steve Bliss and John Grogan were pretty good S&C coaches when I was at NDSU, but neither could motivate athletes like the way I saw Kramer did at the USOTC. I'm not sure if Kramer practices the FITT Principle (Frequency, Intensity, Time and Type) in regards to training, but he does emphasis intensity in his program.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Head AT makes 500k at Alabama. Kramer makes some 90k + right? If he lands a big time gig and can at a minimum double his salary I will personally drive to Fargo and pack his bags. He owes us nothing, the guy has been the backbone of NDSU championship football and deserves every opportunity he gets. With that said, I hope he stays another 10 years and we can name the new football specific training center at the new IPF after him.
    Just to nitpick here... Kramer is the Director of Athletic Performance for football, not the Head Athletic Trainer. Scott Woken is the Head Athletic Trainer... I think he may have a better title than that though.
    "You're either green and growing or ripe and dying." - Craig Bohl

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wondering how WYO will do this year. Will there QB get drafted in a high round?

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    I wondering how WYO will do this year. Will there QB get drafted in a high round?
    Not sure and yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    The Mountain West has a few good teams, but none that are unbeatable for Wyoming. If they keep improving, they should be strong contenders for the Las Vegas Bowl.

In regards to Allen, I expect he'll be gone no later than the third round with a good chance at being a first rounder. He has the tools and size that NFL teams want in a QB.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    The Mountain West has a few good teams, but none that are unbeatable for Wyoming. If they keep improving, they should be strong contenders for the Las Vegas Bowl.

In regards to Allen, I expect he'll be gone no later than the third round with a good chance at being a first rounder. He has the tools and size that NFL teams want in a QB.
    I thought Allen looked very good last year. Not sure who needs qbs coming up, but could easily see him drafted very high with a decent year combine and pro day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk