Page 121 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Interesting news out of Wyo. Hope Bohl isn't recruiting Kramer again.

http://trib.com/sports/college/wyomi...b28af8f30.html
    Actually he would be crazy not to try to recruit Kramer again as probably more schools do than we ever know about.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Usually recovery times are set by the Medical and Training staffs. For the coach to influence a players recovery is not a good thing and could lead to trouble.
    Yeah I seriously doubt that was the issue. Sounds to me like Bohl is more concerned about why they are having injuries to begin with then recovery time.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Actually he would be crazy not to try to recruit Kramer again as probably more schools do than we ever know about.
    Maybe Kramer and Bohl didn't see eye to eye hence why he stayed with Coach K?? Seriously if Kramer was going to go to Laramie Wy he would have done it in 2013. He josy got brand new Training facilities with state of the art equipment, he doesnt make the most money in the world, but it seems like that doesnt matter otherwise he would have been gone long ago. naturally anything can happen but my guess if he leaves it wont be Wyoming
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Maybe Kramer and Bohl didn't see eye to eye hence why he stayed with Coach K?? Seriously if Kramer was going to go to Laramie Wy he would have done it in 2013. He josy got brand new Training facilities with state of the art equipment, he doesnt make the most money in the world, but it seems like that doesnt matter otherwise he would have been gone long ago. naturally anything can happen but my guess if he leaves it wont be Wyoming
    I could be wrong, but I believe there are strong family reasons why Kramer has stayed in Fargo. But it's likely those same reasons won't last forever. I guess I'm saying that don't expect him to stick around forever. Whether it's next year or five years from now, Kramer is going to move on to a bigger job. Let's just be thankful that he's here now, and wish him the best when he moves on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I could be wrong, but I believe there are strong family reasons why Kramer has stayed in Fargo. But it's likely those same reasons won't last forever. I guess I'm saying that don't expect him to stick around forever. Whether it's next year or five years from now, Kramer is going to move on to a bigger job. Let's just be thankful that he's here now, and wish him the best when he moves on.
    From my understanding with a former, well-respected NDSU employee, you are correct about family being a major reason why Kramer didn't head out West after 2013.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Speaking of Facilities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGXI...ature=youtu.be
    This is supposed to be done around early Spring of 18

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Head AT makes 500k at Alabama. Kramer makes some 90k + right? If he lands a big time gig and can at a minimum double his salary I will personally drive to Fargo and pack his bags. He owes us nothing, the guy has been the backbone of NDSU championship football and deserves every opportunity he gets. With that said, I hope he stays another 10 years and we can name the new football specific training center at the new IPF after him.

Quote Originally Posted by D_One_here_we_come View Post
    Speaking of Facilities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGXI...ature=youtu.be
    This is supposed to be done around early Spring of 18
    Those team colors make it hard to appreciate the beauty of the facilities. Brown is nice on a house, not much elsewhere.
    Hail the BISON!!!

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    From my understanding with a former, well-respected NDSU employee, you are correct about family being a major reason why Kramer didn't head out West after 2013.
    Kolpack's book made it clear that Kramer was divorced or getting divorced and the kids were staying in Fargo.

If the kids now are grown (IDK ages) you would think he would be in play somewhere.

Head S&C Coaches may not move around as much as normal coaches either. Probably a small factor.