Page 127 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I have been curious how many bridges he burned on the way out of here. That was a kind of behind the scenes shit show when he left. I know it was bad but was it time heals all wounds bad or was it death stare hate type bad.
    GT has stated that he has no clue why Bohl has a red ass. He didnt use red ass. Thats my interpretation.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    GT has stated that he has no clue why Bohl has a red ass. He didnt use red ass. Thats my interpretation.
    It was the Klieman deal I would guess. From what I've heard Bohl thought he had commitments from both Vigen and Klieman to go with him to Wyoming before it was even leaked/announced that he was leaving and he was pissy because he thought that Klieman reneged on him when Klieman wasn't convinced either way yet at that time. I would guess Bohl blamed Taylor for convincing Klieman (and trying to convince Vigen) to consider staying at NDSU for the HC job.

Not really sure what Bohl would expect Taylor/Klieman to do except what is best for themselves.... seems pretty hypocritical from a guy jumping ship for a 400% pay increase.

When does Bohl come back for his induction in the NDSU HOF?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    When does Bohl come back for his induction in the NDSU HOF?
    Probably a season or two after he retires...
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Probably a season or two after he retires...
    3 seasons after he retires. That is my guess. The first couple of seasons will be to make sure he doesn't go back into coaching with a rival or something and then induct him. He was on his way to a statue, but as much as I don't like the way the exit went down, he is certainly HOF worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Bohl is pissed because he knew Klieman helped turn the corner. It is no coincidence our D got significantly better when coach K came on board. Look at how Hazelton and Bohl have done defensively since they left NDSU. Certainly not Bison quality.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Yeah, Gene....You have Craig Bohl on line 3 about our coaching vacancy.

Gene: "Best of luck in Laramie." Click.

Gene smiles.

(that would be a very brief and generic summary).
    Karma, she's a bitch, especially when you burn her bridges down.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

JJ and Jeff had a good discussion about the K St job. It sure sounds like Bill S is doing everything in his power to install his son as the next coach. They said it may end up being a crazy difficult situation for Gene T.

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    It is no coincidence our D got significantly better when coach K came
    Say what!?

To be fair, when Hazelton became D coordinator the d became great. It was not good at all the prior years. Hazelton two years as coordinator won two nc with very young players and arguably two of the best bison d’s ever along with not so great offenses.

As an aside don’t know who recruited all the d for the quad squad, but to say the d turned a corner when they actually have maintained is very odd.

Bohl and the Cowboys trying to lose to a 1-11 San Jose St. Down by 3 with 8 min left.