Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freund to SDSU

Default Freund to SDSU

Per Siouxdsports and the Bunny board…

Default Re: Freund to SDSU

Assistant OC and QB coach

But wont be the playcaller as their current o line coach will be co d-coordinator and will call the plays. This looks like a demotion. Unless he is getting a pay raise. Or, he is getting out before Bubba and the crew get fired!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

https://footballscoop.com/news/sourc...ve-coordinator

Popped up in my news feed.

And here is a little tid bit for all you mental midgets who are dynastic.

I missed the fbs championship game do to girls bball so I searched it on my phone and the score popped up with Michigan colored fireworks going off on my screen. I had never seen that before so for shits and giggles I searched sdsu and guess what? Blue and yellow fireworks went off on my screen!!! Bison ever done that eh? Hmm? Hmmm? I tried it with ndsu and nothing happened. Maybe Timmy can be the first to do it for the Bison eh!

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Guess when you piss pump ndsu you get promotions eh. Thanks a lot Matt and Matt.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    But wont be the playcaller as their current o line coach will be co d-coordinator and will call the plays. This looks like a demotion. Unless he is getting a pay raise. Or, he is getting out before Bubba and the crew get fired!

From the SDSU board: “ Olson made $98,500 last year as the OL coach and run game coordinator. Freund made $86,000 as the OC at UND. So even if he is just a position coach it would be a pay increase.”

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post
    From the SDSU board: “ Olson made $98,500 last year as the OL coach and run game coordinator. Freund made $86,000 as the OC at UND. So even if he is just a position coach it would be a pay increase.”
    I wouldn’t get out of bed for 86,500 bro lol is that big bucks in el forko grande???
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post
    Wow. That’s… wow.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Wow. That’s… wow.
    Generating big discussion over at SiouxSports on the funding discrepancy between hockey and all other sports. They seem to be in a major bind with little way out.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Wow. That’s… wow.
    With that kind of cash u could take ur old lady to ground round every weekend
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes