Page 117 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    I don't see WYO as being a Top 25 team if Brian Hill has left.
    There are a couple your RBs that could pan out quite well. Now with Scottie in Laramie, Bohl has a hell of a team. Folks around here don't realize how phenomenal it is to have Scottie on board. It shocked the hell out of me.

Now if Bohl could get Pat Perles out of the NFL and lose Vigen in a snowstorm, the Poke would have one helluva future!

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    There are a couple your RBs that could pan out quite well. Now with Scottie in Laramie, Bohl has a hell of a team. Folks around here don't realize how phenomenal it is to have Scottie on board. It shocked the hell out of me.

Now if Bohl could get Pat Perles out of the NFL and lose Vigen in a snowstorm, the Poke would have one helluva future!
    Thought there was still a rift between Bohl and Perles?

Be interesting to see how long Scottie sticks around. Seems like a guy always looking for the next move.

That was a great hire.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Everything lined up perfect with the timing for this to happen. There are very few circumstances that it would have worked out. I hope Scotty does well out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Thought there was still a rift between Bohl and Perles?

Be interesting to see how long Scottie sticks around. Seems like a guy always looking for the next move.
    Every coach with aspirations is looking for the next move...until they achieve a destination job.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Every coach with aspirations is looking for the next move...until they achieve a destination job.
    One of the reasons I didn't see him going to WYO. Thought he would try to latch onto another NFL gig.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Lol thanks for this hard hitting take, Johnny

I think Vigen could be okay... just have to be so dang patient with his system and has to have a good mix with the right players like NDSU had in '13 with him. But that team pretty much didn't need any coaching during games...

Wyo has to turn around their defense to become top 25 caliber. Good start with Hazelton. I wanted to see another year of Hill.

Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen returning for redshirt junior season

http://trib.com/sports/college/wyomi...457442cd6.html

Good news for the Cowboys. Sounds like they are losing the rest of their
    skill players on offense, so at least their QB and 4 O-line are back.