Page 61 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bohl News

Awesome article, I enjoyed finding the SDSU and Kansas game on the list too.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Wow. Eastern Mich is working the pokes bad. 35-7 in the 2nd qtr

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Wyo might not win a game.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

http://trib.com/sports/college/wyomi...1d2acb137.html

WYO already plagued by injuries at the QB position. A BBall player has volunteered his services.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    That's one wicked pass seen some nasty car wrecks in-between Laramie and Cheyenne.
    You ain't a kidding:

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    You ain't a kidding:

Scary shit. At least our blizzards are flat and you can go in a ditch... assuming there isn't a culvert

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    You ain't a kidding:

Unfortunately I wasn't kidding. Lost a classmate in 05 on that road and watched a jeep get blown up by a semi too. I would be willing to bet more recruits decide not to go to Laramie on the drive from Cheyenne and back then those that do commit. The road running to fort Collins and the one heading north seemed a lot safer to me. I hated that pass just outside of Laramie and learned quick to stay off it. That was always the problem too, to many semis on that road you make a mistake and they wipe you out.

Lardsin must go!

If you can't make fun of your team, who can you make fun of?

http://www.wyonation.com/forum/viewt...hp?f=3&t=13359
    Last edited by Wally; 10-06-2015 at 02:22 AM.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by EPBison View Post

If you can make fun of your team, who can you make fun of?

http://www.wyonation.com/forum/viewt...hp?f=3&t=13359
    """"To accept mediocrity, we have to become mediocre first. I will be stoked when we become a mediocre program. That's better than what we have been.""""""
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Bohls press conference this week is pretty short. The shortest I've ever seen. No shit eating grin.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com