Page 86 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

wow Brian hill. 7th 200 yard game. they look just like NDSU cept thier defense is getting Gashed thru the air (ok just like us!)

can u imagine if Brian Hill was a Bison?? my gawd.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Hill is an effing animal!
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Hill is an effing animal!
    I think he will be in the NFL next year. Reminds me of John Crockett but with way more straight line speed.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Hill was an NDSU lean until Bohl got the Wyoming job I believe, but I could be wrong. Would have been unbelievable at NDSU, but I don't think he would have had the type of impact he;'s having at Wyoming because they are a 1 back offense while NDSU isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Hill was an NDSU lean until Bohl got the Wyoming job I believe, but I could be wrong. Would have been unbelievable at NDSU, but I don't think he would have had the type of impact he;'s having at Wyoming because they are a 1 back offense while NDSU isn't.
    They run basically the same offense.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    They run basically the same offense.
    As compared to now? It's not even close really. CP will give up a down just to get the "right matchup" on next play. IOW, he tries to limit a D substitution to get to his next "mismatched" play. The problem is the result if the "mismatched" play doesn't work-->3rd and long. Watch for it and you'll get what I am saying. It then comes down to calling the exactly correct play on 3rd. Good luck on the overall chances/#s of that. Even Baudit should understand the basics on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    As compared to now? It's not even close really. CP will give up a down just to get the "right matchup" on next play. IOW, he tries to limit a D substitution to get to his next "mismatched" play. The problem is the result if the "mismatched" play doesn't work-->3rd and long. Watch for it and you'll get what I am saying. It then comes down to calling the exactly correct play on 3rd. Good luck on the overall chances/#s of that. Even Baudit should understand the basics on this.

Yikes. Now I have something to look for next game. No wonder it always seems like we are boom or bust...you can't be doing that against good teams. So...do we hope TP gets another job or what is the course of action here? It's like he's trying to outsmart himself.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Yikes. Now I have something to look for next game. No wonder it always seems like we are boom or bust...you can't be doing that against good teams. So...do we hope TP gets another job or what is the course of action here? It's like he's trying to outsmart himself.
    It's also one of the reasons we often don't run the play clock and or game clock down, and contributes to our clock management issues IMO.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Hire Vigen, Save Season?

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I saw some of that game and it was fun to watch.

If Wyoming makes a bowl game, and barring complete collapse they should, that's a heck of a job by that entire staff. Good for them.