Page 131 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Bohl did a lot for NDSU, but the way he departed is still unforgivable to me.
    It was obnoxious, as all departures are, but given the fact we've won 3 National Championships in the 4 years he's been gone and are returning a team as good as any, I'm not really mad anymore

Isn't it strange to think that had Bohl not been hired, Gus Bradley would have been our head coach? Honestly though Gus wouldn't have had the vision to build the program but would have been a whale of a coach

The next few years will be interesting because in 2019, there will be zero connection left with Bohl. You could still say Bohl had his hands on a few of this year's senior class of Stick, Menard, Grimsley, and Allison but that's it. Guys like Shepherd were late and Dunn was all Klieman. Most of the seniors we probably would have gotten since they were in areas we've been successful in always. As far as coaches, the only connection was Goeser and Riley. Tyler Roehl was probably an easy sell
    Last edited by HerdBot; 04-01-2018 at 07:58 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It was obnoxious, as all departures are, but given the fact we've won 3 National Championships in the 4 years he's been gone and are returning a team as good as any, I'm not really mad anymore

Isn't it strange to think that had Bohl not been hired, Gus Bradley would have been our head coach? Honestly though Gus wouldn't have had the vision to build the program but would have been a whale of a coach

The next few years will be interesting because in 2019, there will be zero connection left with Bohl. You could still say Bohl had his hands on a few of this year's senior class of Stick, Menard, Grimsley, and Allison but that's it. Guys like Shepherd were late and Dunn was all Klieman. Most of the seniors we probably would have gotten since they were in areas we've been successful in always. As far as coaches, the only connection was Goeser and Riley. Tyler Roehl was probably an easy sell
    hey herdbot, ever notice next year our backfield will be "brooks and dunn?" i always, i always........

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    hey herdbot, ever notice next year our backfield will be "brooks and dunn?" i always, i always........
    Where's Bruce going?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Where's Bruce going?
    That will be one hell of a trio. Plus Seth Wilson

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Fire Vigen save season?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Fire Vigen save season?
    Major meltdown there. Had 83 total yards, and 6 points of offense (two field goals) against Hawaii, who has the 94th ranked defense. Scored last minute TD to score a whopping 17 points against Wofford, barely beating them.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    Major meltdown there. Had 83 total yards, and 6 points of offense (two field goals) against Hawaii, who has the 94th ranked defense. Scored last minute TD to score a whopping 17 points against Wofford, barely beating them.
    83??? Yikes...
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

https://trib.com/sports/college/wyom...c351e1c5c.html

How bad is it in Laramie? Well they decided to spend the night in Fort Collins.

Lardsin must go!

Bohl has to be fricking livid. Would be funny as hell seeing the look on his face when he found out Klieman got the job he really wanted.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Bohl has to be fricking livid. Would be funny as hell seeing the look on his face when he found out Klieman got the job he really wanted.
    but Bohl and his family "loves" Laramie, don't you remember all the crap he spewed about that. He burned some bridges on his way out, Proved nothing in Laramie yet, i'd be willing to bet his name was a footnote on this search list for KSU, if at all.

So glad CK appears to be holding up on the Good guy personality we all firmly believe he has, screw Bohl