Page 37 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: Bohl News

Also, Bohl "jumping the gun", under the circumstances of Pelini's now firing, makes a rather large assumption that Nebraska would have EVER hired him in the first place, under any conditions. I mean, he was essentially fired from his DC position AT NEBRASKA - not exactly a highlight on the resume, especially in applying for a job AT NEBRASKA. Add in any other potential issues he may have had (that we don't know about) behind the scenes, and I wonder if Nebraska is, was, or will ever be in the cards for Bohl.

As such, when Bohl was here, Nebraska never worried me. I always thought it would be a lower tier Big 12 or Big 10 team that would look at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Also, Bohl "jumping the gun", under the circumstances of Pelini's now firing, makes a rather large assumption that Nebraska would have EVER hired him in the first place, under any conditions. I mean, he was essentially fired from his DC position AT NEBRASKA - not exactly a highlight on the resume, especially in applying for a job AT NEBRASKA. Add in any other potential issues he may have had (that we don't know about) behind the scenes, and I wonder if Nebraska is, was, or will ever be in the cards for Bohl.

As such, when Bohl was here, Nebraska never worried me. I always thought it would be a lower tier Big 12 or Big 10 team that would look at him.
    I think I have a better chance of coaching at Nebraska. I could be wrong, but there is a lot, and I mean a lot, of bad feelings there.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I dont know.much, but faux Craig Bohl on Twitter is on fire.....okay, let's figure out who it is. I figure Tatanka.....

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I dont know.much, but faux Craig Bohl on Twitter is on fire.....okay, let's figure out who it is. I figure Tatanka.....
    It's some very good stuff.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I think Bohl screwed the pooch and jumped too soon. With the weak stable left in Laramie, no way could he win. I think Bohl had huge eyes on the Nebraska job, but Pelini got whacked too soon. CB never got to show his stuff in Laramie.... Kinda makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!
    If CB has such huge eyes for Nebraska he would have just stayed here and waited. everyone knew it was only a matter of time before Pelini got the boot..... even dumb-ass dont know how to recruit CB could have figured that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    It's some very good stuff.
    Where is this stuff at?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Where is this stuff at?
    Twitter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Twitter!

Twitter? I dont twit. So How do I find it?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Twitter? I dont twit. So How do I find it?
    It's called Tweet or tweeting ... And you're asking me!!???!!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    It's called Tweet or tweeting ... And you're asking me!!???!!

Yes. I feel shame.