Page 8 of 169 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl News

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    I get that. What people don't seem to understand is the extreme pressure that people are under at the top of an organization when changes are being made. When an AD is responsible for filling a prominent coaching position, he can't tell the President NO when asked if the guy they decided to offer has accepted the position. Likewise, in most situations there are demanding donors who want information and to be kept in the loop about what is going on. The question gets asked and an answer is given. Even if there is an admonishment not to tell anybody, people generally tell somebody else with the admonishment not to tell anybody and it spreads quickly from there. That's why I don't blame Wyoming for what happened. The same thing could, and probably will, happen at NDSU. Lord knows there are enough people even on this site demanding information about things they have no business knowing.
    NO!?!?!? Who could that be????
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    It was a media hack.
    I am not sure about that. I got a text from a friend in Cheyenne that it happened the evening before it broke. I texted him back and told him he was full of shit and that Bohl would never go to WYO.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    As usual you are talking out of your ass again.
    Yeah what the hell everyone should leave that to you and I

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Reading this, Chapo quoted a post by jarhead. Is that NDSU's jarhead (now Wyoming's, I assume)?

If so, what role did he have at NDSU that would then transfer over to Wyoming, where he would be heavily invested in recruiting (as he was a huge poster in the recruiting threads iirc?)

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Reading this, Chapo quoted a post by jarhead. Is that NDSU's jarhead (now Wyoming's, I assume)?

If so, what role did he have at NDSU that would then transfer over to Wyoming, where he would be heavily invested in recruiting (as he was a huge poster in the recruiting threads iirc?)
    Pretty sure they're two different people. Our jarhead is still a regular poster here. Their jarhead is the father of one of their wide receivers.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Pretty sure they're two different people. Our jarhead is still a regular poster here. Their jarhead is the father of one of their wide receivers.
    Ah cool, thanks.

I found this quote on the Wyoming message board interesting. They were talking about how the offseason conditioning has went.

"Coach Bohl has said he has only had one team quit because of being out of shape and/or exhausted......and that was against Wyoming a few years back. Because of this, he wants to use the altitude to our advantage"

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I found this quote on the Wyoming message board interesting. They were talking about how the offseason conditioning has went.

"Coach Bohl has said he has only had one team quit because of being out of shape and/or exhausted......and that was against Wyoming a few years back. Because of this, he wants to use the altitude to our advantage"
    Doesn't shock me. Humber was the only defender doing much in the second half and that was chasing guys down from behind.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post

Who was the coach of said team?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans