Page 157 of 169 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I get what you are saying...but we have a very vocal, whiny fan base. People are still whining about the kneeling incident...that happened at the very beginning of last season...and was addressed/ended...but still they whine. They will whine no matter what he says now because they have a bone to pick. Doesn't mean Entz doesn't deserve some criticism...but some on here are like ThunderDan going after Wentz.

Now to by a whiny fan myself...have been noticing a lot of "I" talk by players in the post-game interviews. Watson says "I" a lot...not a fan of that. I do blame Entz for that.
    Bringing up the coaches questionable response to a fan isnt whining when put in correlation to his other questionable responses. The event wasnt being questioned. His response to numerous fans is.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Bringing up the coaches questionable response to a fan isnt whining when put in correlation to his other questionable responses. The event wasnt being questioned. His response to numerous fans is.
    I get what you are saying...I also wonder if he is stressed and losing patience with our fans because of some of the real vocal ones. He's far from a perfect coach...but all of our coaches have had their faults. I like his fire and emotion and I can live with him not being polished.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I get what you are saying...I also wonder if he is stressed and losing patience with our fans because of some of the real vocal ones. He's far from a perfect coach...but all of our coaches have had their faults. I like his fire and emotion and I can live with him not being polished.
    When he first started I was impressed with how well he performed behind the mic. Now it seems hes irritated that the fans see what he sees but are really vocal about it.

But yes you are correct there ARE some really whinny fans.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I would like for you to list all the faults of the other coaches starting with Rocky pls.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I would like for you to list all the faults of the other coaches starting with Rocky pls.
    He allowed himself to be removed and Babich take his place.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Know a few TMs who sent him emails in regards to the social justice protests this past year. His replies were for the most part defensive very patronizing and politely telling them to fuck off. Couple that with whats happening now??? He might want to give Bo a call and ask him how that worked .
    So their feelers got hurt? Haha sounds a lot like the social justice warriors they are complaining about! We've become a society of hurt feelers.....

Know what I care about a head FB coach doing? Winning football games and mentoring his players thru college and life not bowing to some big wigs who think they can control someone. That's a slippery slope I don't think you want going down.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am not crazy about Entz's communication style, but it seems to me his intent is to protect the players inside the room from us vultures. Not sure how effective his strategy is as I'm not in the room and never have been. The way I see it, I write a small check every year, bitch about coaching in my garage, and accept that my voice doesn't (and shouldn't) mean a damn thing. Former players? Sure they should get a voice, but probably not as much as they'd like.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    I am not crazy about Entz's communication style, but it seems to me his intent is to protect the players inside the room from us vultures. Not sure how effective his strategy is as I'm not in the room and never have been. The way I see it, I write a small check every year, bitch about coaching in my garage, and accept that my voice doesn't (and shouldn't) mean a damn thing. Former players? Sure they should get a voice, but probably not as much as they'd like.
    As a former player and a team maker I agree with you. Entz is a little rough around the edges but I think he really cares about his job and his players and I think that feeling is mutual.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    So their feelers got hurt? Haha sounds a lot like the social justice warriors they are complaining about! We've become a society of hurt feelers.....

Know what I care about a head FB coach doing? Winning football games and mentoring his players thru college and life not bowing to some big wigs who think they can control someone. That's a slippery slope I don't think you want going down.
    But but but they are important just ask them
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post

Feelings hurt? Not one bit . But It sure did show those donars where he is lacking. Which in turn the program lost additional support. One of the things Earhardt taught us regardless of what we thought about the jock sniffers. Youve got to respect the seats. The head coach should know that as well. Earnhardt did.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 10-26-2021 at 07:05 PM.