Page 156 of 169 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I’m still waiting for someone to explain to me what it is that Entz has done/said that’s so disrespectful to fans?
    Basically, his response to Ross last week in the presser when asked about play calling, and how he handled the QB question after the game. No overtly disrespectful, but pretty short and emotional. He needs to roll a little better with those and just deflect. (I had no issue with it, but I can see how sensitive types did not like it.)

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Basically, his response to Ross last week in the presser when asked about play calling, and how he handled the QB question after the game. No overtly disrespectful, but pretty short and emotional. He needs to roll a little better with those and just deflect. (I had no issue with it, but I can see how sensitive types did not like it.)
    I get what you are saying...but we have a very vocal, whiny fan base. People are still whining about the kneeling incident...that happened at the very beginning of last season...and was addressed/ended...but still they whine. They will whine no matter what he says now because they have a bone to pick. Doesn't mean Entz doesn't deserve some criticism...but some on here are like ThunderDan going after Wentz.

Now to by a whiny fan myself...have been noticing a lot of "I" talk by players in the post-game interviews. Watson says "I" a lot...not a fan of that. I do blame Entz for that.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I get what you are saying...but we have a very vocal, whiny fan base. People are still whining about the kneeling incident...that happened at the very beginning of last season...and was addressed/ended...but still they whine. They will whine no matter what he says now because they have a bone to pick. Doesn't mean Entz doesn't deserve some criticism...but some on here are like ThunderDan going after Wentz.

Now to by a whiny fan myself...have been noticing a lot of "I" talk by players in the post-game interviews. Watson says "I" a lot...not a fan of that. I do blame Entz for that.
    I think you’re right. People tend hear what they want to hear.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

It was probably the way Ross phrased the question. it was something to the effect of, "Why does the offense suck?" Might have gotten a better response by asking "Why has the red zone offense been struggling?"

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It was probably the way Ross phrased the question. it was something to the effect of, "Why does the offense suck?" Might have gotten a better response by asking "Why has the red zone offense been struggling?"
    Ross was professional in what he asked. Good grief.....his mistake was it was a tough question.

I believe He said that fans were complaining. I’m not sure how I would take that as a coach.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I think it was posted here someplace to the effect that those who are complaining are losers themselves or something to that affect????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I think it was posted here someplace to the effect that those who are complaining are losers themselves or something to that affect????
    Easy bro that's waaaay too many question marks.

Let's just take it down a notch.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Ross was professional in what he asked. Good grief.....his mistake was it was a tough question.
    He said the questions was because of what we dipshits are asking online. That's fine but an easy way to be dismissive. Should have justified the questions by poor TD rates in the redzone. That's much harder to dismiss.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    He said the questions was because of what we dipshits are asking online. That's fine but an easy way to be dismissive. Should have justified the questions by poor TD rates in the redzone. That's much harder to dismiss.
    Solid point, but he was professional in what he asked and how he asked it.