Page 155 of 169 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    What am I making up ?
    The answer is nothing
    Your troll blew up But Yeah you go with that.

Back to the original point.

Know a few TMs who sent him emails in regards to the social justice protests this past year. His replies were for the most part defensive very patronizing and politely telling them to fuck off. Couple that with whats happening now??? He might want to give Bo a call and ask him how that worked .

If you would like to comment on the highlighted as the post is about Entz then please do.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    woof woof. losing 14-3 at home to New Mexico MIGHT just push Bohl into Early Retirement....
    then NDSU can bring him back!!!
    I think Craig would rather retire than go back to work for 400k.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Your troll blew up But Yeah you go with that.

Back to the original point.

Know a few TMs who sent him emails in regards to the social justice protests this past year. His replies were for the most part defensive very patronizing and politely telling them to fuck off. Couple that with whats happening now??? He might want to give Bo a call and ask him how that worked .

If you would like to comment on the highlighted as the post is about Entz then please do.
    I know you believe yourself to be correct at all times on line but there is hypocrisy in your and others problems with kneeling when the stadium echos bison instead of brave during the same song…. Sorry to throw your hypocrisy in your face and you call it lies and assumptions but it is actually fact it just simply doesn’t fit your agenda nor do you have any other retort except to call me a liar sorry pat if anyone looks idiotic here you best look at the reflection off your screen
    TRUST THE PROCESS

I know you believe yourself to be correct at all times on line but there is hypocrisy in your and others problems with kneeling when the stadium echos bison instead of brave during the same song…. Sorry to throw your hypocrisy in your face and you call it lies and assumptions but it is actually fact it just simply doesn’t fit your agenda nor do you have any other retort except to call me a liar sorry pat if anyone looks idiotic here you best look at the reflection off your screen
    I am correct and you are not. I have always been consistent here in my stance on the national anthem thats it home of the BRAVE and NOT the Bison. I have voiced that since I first came here.

So yes that does make you a liar and again shows you to be nothing more than an over winded internet gasbag.

Any comment on Entz recent actions???? Or are you going to keep showing your ass over your false premise??? Next
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    woof woof. losing 14-3 at home to New Mexico MIGHT just push Bohl into Early Retirement....
    then NDSU can bring him back!!!
    Hes not leaving WY.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I am correct and you are not. I have always been consistent here in my stance on the national anthem thats it home of the BRAVE and NOT the Bison. I have voiced that since I first came here.

So yes that does make you a liar and again shows you to be nothing more than an over winded internet gasbag.

Any comment on Entz recent actions???? Or are you going to keep showing your ass over your false premise??? Next
    I didn’t point at you inparticular as that’s not who your a speaking about your are speaking about knowing other team makers did you not
    If anyone on this message board is a internet gasbag it’s you sir
    TRUST THE PROCESS

I didn’t point at you inparticular as that’s not who your a speaking about your are speaking about knowing other team makers did you not
    If anyone on this message board is a internet gasbag it’s you sir
    Now you are crawdadding

""""I know you believe yourself to be correct at all times on line but there is hypocrisy in your and others problems with kneeling when the stadium echos bison instead of brave during the same song…. Sorry to throw your hypocrisy in your face and you call it lies and assumptions but it is actually fact it just simply doesn’t fit your agenda nor do you have any other retort except to call me a liar sorry pat if anyone looks idiotic here you best look at the reflection off your screen """"

Yes you were pointing to me. Put the shovel down. Youre wrong again. Best for you to move on.

I know one thing to be absolutely true. Bohl will never coach at NDSU again. Will never be asked, so this won't even take on anything closely resembling something with legs. There are many reasons for this and most of them are directly Bohl's fault.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I’m still waiting for someone to explain to me what it is that Entz has done/said that’s so disrespectful to fans?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I’m still waiting for someone to explain to me what it is that Entz has done/said that’s so disrespectful to fans?
    Not enough ego stroking for some I'd bet.