Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson - LPGA Tour

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Amy Anderson - LPGA Tour

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    It means she probably needs a big cash this week or its back to Q-school in December.

Could be a nail biter.
    Then I shall be watching.

-2 t27 after two rounds. No cut. Plays round three tonight at 8:10pm central. Continuing coverage on Golf Channel, 10pm central.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

+3 today, +1 overall, t52

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    +3 today, +1 overall, t52
    I watched it was really nasty course conditions. They were playing under preferred lie rules. If players were in fairway, or a mowed lie, they were allowed to pickup and place it. Trust me it did not help, most players were struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    I watched it was really nasty course conditions. They were playing under preferred lie rules. If players were in fairway, or a mowed lie, they were allowed to pickup and place it. Trust me it did not help, most players were struggling.
    Amy finished +4 $6731

Looked like her last hole was horrid, cost her several strokes.

Up to 80th on the Money List. It doesn't look like she's in any of the next four tournaments though. The final event on this Asia swing hasn't posted their participant list yet. Probably going to need some luck to avoid Q school.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Amy was at the football game yesterday. Didn't have a chance to talk to her as she was a section away. Once a Bison, always a Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    Amy was at the football game yesterday. Didn't have a chance to talk to her as she was a section away. Once a Bison, always a Bison.
    She has a picture in the tailgating lot on her Twitter.

Check out @AmyAndersonGolf's Tweet: https://twitter.com/AmyAndersonGolf/...049699840?s=09

Amy's still 80th on the money list. Natalie Gulbis is the only player in the field this week who's not in the top 80 (excluding a number of Korean LPGA players and Sponsor invitees.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Amy's still 80th on the money list. Natalie Gulbis is the only player in the field this week who's not in the top 80 (excluding a number of Korean LPGA players and Sponsor invitees.
    How many tourneys left? If Gulbis doesn't pass her this weekend does Amy get the exemption? Or will she by riding the razor's edge for a few more weeks?

I don't suppose there's anyone in the top-79 that is retiring this year or have announced she's not coming back for some reason?