Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson - LPGA Tour

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Amy Anderson - LPGA Tour

excellent performance. Getting 26th out of 150ish of the best in the world at your sport is an outstanding performance.

It doesn't look like she's in the field for the next 2 events in Thailand and Singapore. So maybe won't play again until early March in Arizona?

Obviously very early but:

47th on the Money list. If she's top 80 on May 5 she'll get a status upgrade.
    45th on the Points list. Top 72 qualify for the Tour Championship.

She's 7th in fairways hit at the moment. Just piping it off the tee.
    The difference at the top is from 150 yards and in, including putting. 45th in GIR and 94th in putts/GIR.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Putting is where it is at, on any tour. You can make up for a lack of distance or missing fairways if your putting is top notch. I'm sure she will work on that and hopefully get better.

Drive for show, putt for dough.

Amy is playing this week in Phoenix.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Amy shot even par 72 yesterday and is T76. the cut line is projected at 1 under, so she'll likely have to shoot under par today to make the weekend. Leader is -8

Any was +3 today and missed the cut.

+3 going to MC. Still piping it off the tee. Hopefully the short stick will come around. Too many puts. Doubled the 8th twice.

Keep grinding Amy. Go get 'em at the Kia next week.

Amy is playing in Hawai'i next week.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Amy is playing in Hawai'i next week.
    Amy after 12 holes tie for 5th at minus 2, It'd on the golf channel but I got the Scott from my yahoo sportacular app.

Amy finished the day at -2, tied for 5th. I caught 30 seconds of the coverage on golf channel and it looked fairly windy. Hopefully she can keep it up after a great first round.