Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson - LPGA Tour

Default Re: Amy Anderson - LPGA Tour

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    Is +9 with a few holes to play. Finished with a double yesterday and has had two triples today. That's eight of her nine dropped shots on three holes. Overall she has played quite well.
    Ouch that sucks. Gotta minimize the damage when you make a bad shot.

Finished at +9 - missed the cut.

The British Open, regardless of gender and which course they are on, seems to make a lot of really good golfers look really bad.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

her downfall was a couple of bad holes with double/triple bogey. It's hard to compete with a couple of those on the card. Hopefully she bounces back this weekend.

+1 yesterday. Playing this afternoon. Projected cut is EVEN at the moment.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    +1 yesterday. Playing this afternoon. Projected cut is EVEN at the moment.
    Amy finished today ended +3. Will miss the cut. Just needs to get back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Amy finished today ended +3. Will miss the cut. Just needs to get back on track.
    +4 over a three hole stretch near the beginning of the round today, then finished the last 10 in 3 under. Golf if fickle like that.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Second and final priority list reshuffle was this week. Amy slipped just a bit from 92 to 102 but that should still be plenty to get into any full field event she wants to play.

74th on the money list right now. Top 80 get cards next year. 18 events played. 14 remaining.

International Crown is this week in MD. Team match play event. 8 countries represented by 4 players each.

The next regular tour event begins Aug. 7 in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Back in action Thursday afternoon. 2pm ish. Friday tee time 9am ish.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Back in action Thursday afternoon. 2pm ish. Friday tee time 9am ish.
    Just want to encourage all to give Audit some rep; I really, really appreciate these updates......