Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Anderson - LPGA Tour

Default Re: Amy Anderson - LPGA Tour

I'm wondering if she's just having a tough time with the irons/approach shots today. 4/5 fairways hit but only 3/6 GIR. On the plus side, she's on pace to only putt 27 times which is 4 strokes better than yesterday.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

It could be that the back 9 is playing tougher than the front. 12 more players who started on the back to day are over par compared to those who started on the front. That could also be a function of the quality of the golfers in the various groups though depending on how they assemble the pairings and tee times.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Still +2 for the day and E for the tournament through 10 holes. Leader is -8 and is also -8 for the day... It must not be too tough to score today...
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Still +2 for the day and E for the tournament through 10 holes. Leader is -8 and is also -8 for the day... It must not be too tough to score today...
    16 puts thru 13 holes for the leader, and missed three greens, so she's either holed out once or twice and/or made a mile of putts.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Birdie on the par 5, 5th. Back to -1 now. The cut line has moved out to +4 so there must be some players going backward in addition to the people going low today that's already been mentioned.

Amy birdied the last to finish Even for the day at -2 for the tourney. Should be no issue at all to make the cut. Leader is -8

Good to hear. Rough first few holes then it came together. With in striking distance of a very good finish. Hey a trip ti Hawaii and a pay day isn't to bad.

If I looked at it right Amy should Tee off at about 3:20 central time this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    If I looked at it right Amy should Tee off at about 3:20 central time this afternoon.
    Maybe should get some TV coverage then, though the 10 minutes or so I had it on yesterday, they showed about 4 different players and that was it.

I turned on The Golf Channel yesterday (about 5:30 MDT, I think) JUST in time to see her make her birdie on her last hole. Not sure if they showed her before that or not.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)