Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hockey---such a beautiful game

Default Hockey---such a beautiful game

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Re: Hockey---such a beautiful game

Clicked in hoping for an opportunity to clown PL for hunting down the latest pictures of Sean Avery in high heels and miniskirts. I'm sorely disappointed in his lack of effort...

I have watched this whole clip and have to call bullshit. I am very familiar with Finland and Finnish hockey. I have consumed mass amounts of Finnish beer in Finnish pubs with Finnish friends. At these pubs, I have watched hockey games on teh TV. I have seen Finnish hockey players fight, and I have seen Finnish pub monkeys fight. Based upon the above experiences, I call bullshit and will officially call this 'video' a complete fabrication. You see... not once, during the entire melee, not a single person pulled a knife.

You fail, PL. Try again.
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

Shut up 56 bison no one plays hockey
    Standing Rock, at least im not in minnewaukan

Quote Originally Posted by UND Thundering Herd View Post
    Clicked in hoping for an opportunity to clown PL for hunting down the latest pictures of Sean Avery in high heels and miniskirts. I'm sorely disappointed in his lack of effort...

I have watched this whole clip and have to call bullshit. I am very familiar with Finland and Finnish hockey. I have consumed mass amounts of Finnish beer in Finnish pubs with Finnish friends. At these pubs, I have watched hockey games on teh TV. I have seen Finnish hockey players fight, and I have seen Finnish pub monkeys fight. Based upon the above experiences, I call bullshit and will officially call this 'video' a complete fabrication. You see... not once, during the entire melee, not a single person pulled a knife.

You fail, PL. Try again.
    You Finnished?
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by standingrockbison View Post
    Shut up 56 bison no one plays hockey
    Sam---Then why do you go to the frozen 4?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am totally unfamiliar with the series of emotions that would lead to me wanting to (a) bare-hand punch someone in the head while they are wearing a helmet, or, (b) stand around on ice-skates hugging another man (see 1:47 mark).

Reminded me of the Fargo Force hockey game I went to at the beginning of this year! Heck they must have come close to the 400+ mins of penalty time... seemed like someone was always on the power play.

Some Hockey Karma here:

Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Some Hockey Karma here:

Ya gotta love it!!!!!

Wild win the Cup this year. I think so.