Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MVFC Football Signing Day

Default Re: MVFC Football Signing Day

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I had thought he would be done this year. I can't see them getting rid of him after offering a two year extension...especially with the overwhelming support for the 'stache out.
    Clearly they need to try the 'backwards, upside-down visor out'
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    Illinois St. got a heck of a quarterback. I heard Lennon recruited 3 quarterbacks in this class. Who does that?
    Funny you say that, Wyoming's recruiting class has 3 QBs.
    COACH BOHL: We have a great, rich tradition at North Dakota State. The school has won eight National Championships in football. And so we've got a lot of pride, not only with these guys ‑‑ and D.J. alluded to it ‑‑ Bison pride. That goes all the way back to the '60s, I believe 1965.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsLover View Post
    Funny you say that, Wyoming's recruiting class has 3 QBs.
    Well considering they are starting over at that position, especially with a new offensive system, it only makes sense to create competition to see who will start, who will be backup, and who will redshirt. He who catches on the most wins. Lennon on the other hand is just an idiot offensively.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Competition at QB for Jackrabbits? Or just depth? From Terry V's April 1st column.....

In other football news, the Jacks last week landed a verbal commitment
    from juco quarterback Zach Lujan.

But the Jacks needed QB help with Nate Meyer (like Eric Kline the year before) transferring out, and found Lujan when combing through tape. He visited campus, got an offer and accepted. It all came together relatively quickly.
    http://www.argusleader.com/story/ter...pril1/7127083/

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Competition at QB for Jackrabbits? Or just depth? From Terry V's April 1st column.....

I'd say depth. Sumner recently had some shoulder surgery and won't participate in spring ball.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post

Well, it IS April Fool's Day...

Just kiddin'
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)