Page 77 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Recruiting Prospects

Default Re: 2015 Recruiting Prospects

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Here is another junior with a viit invite: Colin Sabel

https://twitter.com/BriceMarich/stat...56637436256256
    Which I didnt know you could invite jrs. Sabel has not picked game he plans attend.

Yes Tony its a great weekend to have kids visit. but on such short notice its tough. Most visits are planned months ahead of time. Also not as much time for coaches to spend with player and his family

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Which I didnt know you could invite jrs. Sabel has not picked game he plans attend.

Yes Tony its a great weekend to have kids visit. but on such short notice its tough. Most visits are planned months ahead of time. Also not as much time for coaches to spend with player and his family
    I didn't know that either but its on the internet it must be true

I heard Coach K today imply that it should be a big day for unofficial visits.

I'm guessing NDSU had a lot of official visits line up for the The Home Opener and The Raising o' the Banner though.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

I'm guessing NDSU had a lot of official visits line up for the The Home Opener and The Raising o' the Banner though.
    Unofficials makes sense. Would be suprised if there were more than one official.

BTW. I have heard of zero visits besides monti

And wasnt banner raised at spring game or was that just ring ceremony

Unofficials makes sense. Would be suprised if there were more than one official.

BTW. I have heard of zero visits besides monti

And wasnt banner raised at spring game or was that just ring ceremony
    I beleive it was just the rings. The last few years, the banner was raised the first game. Again, this is just a beleif.
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    I beleive it was just the rings. The last few years, the banner was raised the first game. Again, this is just a beleif.
    Yes Spring Games is just rings, and the Banner is raised at the first home game.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

@DomIzzoWDAY: #NDSU recruiting coordinator Nick Goeser says 10-15 recruits will be at game Saturday, "hard to measure @CollegeGameDay's impact."

mango is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You can visit as a junior, it's on your dime though and considered an unofficial visit. An official visit, the school pays for. I'm not sure how the perks differ, if at all.
    Last edited by mango; 09-10-2014 at 03:11 PM.

Yep sounds like almost all of current commits will be at gameday. I don't blame them I'd Be there too!

There is a couple juniors and some high tiered senior recruits would be nice to get 2-3 studs committed after this!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

Told there are no official visits this weekend and it makes sense. Hearing there are some set up for Montana

Somewhere around 20-25 unofficial visitors this weekend. Now not sure how many will be at game or just downtown