Page 72 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Recruiting Prospects

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2015 Recruiting Prospects

Here's to hoping the gophs go 0-60 over the next 5 year while JJ becomes their all time leading rusher and goes #1 in the draft.

I have always thought we should always progressing up, but the last few days have really solidified this (no I dont care to hash out conferences, shakeups scholarships etc...i get it)

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Tough to compete with and it really sucks for us since nobody wants to schedule us anymore. First hint it's time for us to move up

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Here's to hoping the gophs go 0-60 over the next 5 year while JJ becomes their all time leading rusher and goes #1 in the draft.
    This ^^^
    Best of both worlds. JJ does well and Gophers suck

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill View Post
    Wow. 8 wins for a Big Ten team is really bad. The Gophers offense is perfect for JJ. And he gets to play all the storied teams of the Big Ten. 10 out of ten times kids will take an offer from a team in a major conference over an offer from a team that is winning at a lower level. Kids want to play Ohio State, Michigan etc..., not Weber State, Missouri State etc.
    I never said that they were bad last year, they were decent. I could have specified a bit more I guess but I said they weren't big winners and I was thinking more in terms of what people have come to expect over the past decade. NDSU has overall been a winner the Gophs have not. Sorry if the truth hurts. My point was that I have no problem with a kid justifying going to either program.
    Last edited by ZHerd; 08-24-2014 at 10:11 PM.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    With everything that you can read he really wants to play running back. If he ever gets buried on the depth chart or asked to play linebacker we will be a viable option for him to transfer.
    That's exactly what I was thinking, ala King Frazier, for one. Not only do we recruit well, but we don't burn bridges either.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not relevant to NDSU but wasn't sure where to put this...

@1500ESPN_Reusse: Bridge Tussler has transferred from So. Dakota State to Bethel. That's a whole lot of talent for a D-III player.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Not relevant to NDSU but wasn't sure where to put this...

@1500ESPN_Reusse: Bridge Tussler has transferred from So. Dakota State to Bethel. That's a whole lot of talent for a D-III player.
    That is relevant to this discussion. Bethel is a good DIII team and SDSU is perennially buried under the Herd so presumably many here think he is smart to go where he can beat up on lesser talent-uh I mean win.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Man the MN Butthurt around here is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by mnriverbison View Post
    What? We like JJ but we don't like the Gophers. The only Butthurt is the Gophers after another loss to ndsu (and usd)

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mnriverbison View Post
    And you say this over a couple people making statements like that. After scanning Gopherhole some time back I would say the exact opposite is true.